Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #881: “Swipe Right”  (Read 2489 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 03, 2019, 12:01:38 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 02:23:16 pm »

And to follow this Amaltheia will perform the Indian rope trick...

Is this going to help explain what Miriam's up to? I doubt it.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 03:15:43 pm »

It's nice when the non-pink-cloud interludes are particularly racy.

Then again, given the absolute gravity-defying act that her breasts are pulling off in that last panel, this might be part of some dream-space as well...
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 02:20:20 pm »

This is getting complicated... -er. It would be helpful if every cause of horniness in this story had its own distinguishing signifier.

It seems like Amaltheia has only just come back to Kearsarge. So is this the bell tower effect? She doesn't appear to have had the headache. But is that why Hitomi was wondering if she'd ask? Does "This is going to get me into so much trouble" specifically relate to asking Hitomi? And if so, why?

(On the subject of horniness, Caitlyn tells Hitomi in 682 that she can't remember ever not being horny. Is that what joining team Astrid does for you?)

Or is this something Miriam did? It seemed like she'd only just met Miriam when she got whisked away to buy fish earlier today (792). When she had her fantasy moment in 850 it apparently involved Miriam - and in the wake of that she seemed to ring Miriam using a post-sale enquiry as an excuse - "Could you come over?" And when we saw Miriam in 852 she said she was going to help a customer when Heidi came back (which Heidi then did). Naturally I assumed that customer was Amaltheia. By 863 Amaltheia was in bed masturbating to a more involved fantasy about Miriam.

Miriam did leave the shop because we've just seen her visit the bookshop. But we haven't seen her visit Amaltheia and clearly she isn't going to come over now. Or maybe she did visit her between 852 and 863? I'd have thought we'd have seen it if she did though.

Confusing seems to be Miriam's MO at the mo. She was supposed to be bringing Heidi to Adrian tonight but now she appears to offloading her. Was Heidi merely some kind of bait for Jacqui?

I don't understand.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 09:27:53 pm »

So is this the bell tower effect?  no Danielle took a part back SJI-I363 was base of the bell tower.
Miriam did something to Amaltheia and think About be mermaid
set a foursome?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 03:22:49 pm »

So is this the bell tower effect?  no Danielle took a part back SJI-I363 was base of the bell tower.

I didn't think it had been firmly established that they actually left the equipment turned off, but re-reading it now I think you're right. That would also mean that Caitlyn feeling horny all the time isn't due to the bell tower.

I'm not convinced that this is entirely Miriam's doing though. Amaltheia's horniness started as one of the "moments" in pages 850-852. My take on that is that there is a common trigger for all of those fantasies (they all seemed to come out of nowhere). So while I think that Miriam may have made herself the subject of Amaltheia's fantasies, I don't think she triggered what happened in 850, simply because it seems unlikely that she triggered the fantasy in 851. But I may be reading that wrong.

When Miriam took Amaltheia to buy fish, she said there was someone she wanted her to meet, i.e. Heidi. There didn't really seem to be any reason for her to say that - it didn't come across as much of a meeting. So was the point that simply meeting Heidi would do something - this - to Amaltheia? Might Hitomi pick it up from Amaltheia? Hmmmm.

I'm not sure Miriam's after a foursome either. (Do you mean with Adrian and Jacqui?) After all, she lets Amaltheia down here rather than inviting her along on her date tonight.

I still feel that Miriam is somehow the "anti-Adrian". So I'm inclined to think that there's an intent behind her actions that goes beyond sex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: