Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:17:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Spiral Bound"!  (Read 6166 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 28, 2019, 08:20:04 am »

We're very proud to announce the release of Spiral Bound, starring Charlotte Stokley, Ella Knox, Avery Black, and Amina Fara!

The three young ladies have detention for being very, very naughty indeed. However, the strict headmistress Miss Abigail has some mandatory reading for them that will straighten them out right away. Well, perhaps "straighten" is not the right word...

As always, special early-bird pricing through October 5! It's available for download and on DVD now.

And thank you, as always, for your support!
— Daphne, Henri, and Sintra
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 01:10:41 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 08:56:30 am »

Do schools really have lockers in the class rooms? Or classrooms in the hallways?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 08:57:06 am »

Do schools really have lockers in the class rooms? Or classrooms in the hallways?

This one does.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 05:48:15 am »

Looks like some of Waiting Room #7 is inspiration for the on the table pussy licking hypno...and I LOVE IT!!!
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2019, 09:47:13 pm »

This one does.

I take it back. This is the most Indelibly Daphne thing I’ve heard all month. In a good way!

Eleanor Markham may be the GOAT for these type of roles but is nice to see Charlotte back, albeit playing against type from her rather brilliant Clueless performance in Down There.

Random Unimportant Tangent: What is up with the sorting, or seeming lack thereof, on the Performers page?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 09:48:51 pm »

Random Unimportant Tangent: What is up with the sorting, or seeming lack thereof, on the Performers page?

Random is right: It's random each page load (girls first, then boys).

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 10:19:31 pm »

Ah. So it is. Interesting choice I presume is there to get more exposure for all the many models you’ve had over the years. Not like I can’t use Find In Page of whatever browser, but was an unexpected state of affairs for a comprehensive list page.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 10:23:17 pm by lifmcs » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 11:32:43 pm »

Man, this is one of my very favorite vids that Daphne & Co. have ever produced.  Right up there with Haunting, and a couple of the C-Ducer vids.

There is just one problem.  The transition music ceases to be transition music between minute 20 and minute 25 and just smothers the rest of the vid.  I like the idea of transition music, but when it muffles or smothers dialogue and action it becomes intrusive.

If this format is used again, maybe consider eliminating the transition music after the furniture has been moved?  I'd be interested in buying an alternate version of this vid where the transition music drops out after the chairs are set up for the lovemaking sequence and doesn't return until the credits.

Also, I kept expecting a twist ending where the students overpower Miss Abigail during their training on page 35.  Is something like that set up for a sequel or a companion piece.  I like the ending we got A LOT.  So far as we know, there is no offscreen male Master pulling the strings and the students and mistress are enthralled with each other.  That's a great place to be.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 01:57:43 pm »

Man, this is one of my very favorite vids that Daphne & Co. have ever produced.  Right up there with Haunting, and a couple of the C-Ducer vids.

There is just one problem.  The transition music ceases to be transition music between minute 20 and minute 25 and just smothers the rest of the vid.  I like the idea of transition music, but when it muffles or smothers dialogue and action it becomes intrusive.

If this format is used again, maybe consider eliminating the transition music after the furniture has been moved?  I'd be interested in buying an alternate version of this vid where the transition music drops out after the chairs are set up for the lovemaking sequence and doesn't return until the credits.

Also, I kept expecting a twist ending where the students overpower Miss Abigail during their training on page 35.  Is something like that set up for a sequel or a companion piece.  I like the ending we got A LOT.  So far as we know, there is no offscreen male Master pulling the strings and the students and mistress are enthralled with each other.  That's a great place to be.

Pretty much summed up my thoughts on this. I hope that Miss Abigail is doing this all on her own as not every story has to have a male controller behind it all, in fact I'd love her character to maybe hypnotise some male students too. I know any guy would not need convincing to fuck her or the other classmates, but it's not something we have seen in any MCT or many MCC materials. Maybe it's just my thing though :-)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2019, 08:26:05 am »

Any new project for the holidays or the new year?  Spiral Bound was one of the best vids in your library.  And that is a HIGH BAR!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: