Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:00:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudo #5  (Read 18046 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 01, 2019, 08:47:49 am »

All the plans are coming… together…

Script: Daphne • Art: Andrea Errico • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 01:58:12 am »

First let me say that I love this series and am always glad to see it continued. Though, part of that love has been the art, and for some reason it felt much rougher in this issue. It's never been 100% consistent, which is fine, but there was seemingly a lack of... fidelity, I guess, in a lot of places and that felt like a comedown.

Setting aside the art, it was nice to see Sheila's "coming to dick" moment. Although I know it will be a sore point with some, Kyle managing his relationship with and control over Lynn on the down-low is hot. Does create a weird sort of tension that Devin brings up this issue, about what Kyle's ultimate scheme is here. Might just be to have a rockin' office environment and fuck it too, but time and more issues will hopefully tell.

P.S. Context would have sufficed, but I appreciated the little touch of labeling the text messages on the last page. With the labels, it might have been fun to swap the message position in the last panel like it was Kyle looking at his phone. Definitely not necessary though, and also potentially confusing, so yeah.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 04:09:37 pm »

Sudo continues to be one of my favorites. Great issue. As lifmcs said, the text message tags are a good addition.
Really hot! I can hardly wait to see #6.
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 04:37:18 am »

It's interesting that Kyle seems to be using only his right hand to exert control.   I noticed it on the cover of this issue, and the glow from only the right hand has been consistent throughout the issue.  I am curious as to what that is.
wt85
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 06:43:56 pm »

I hope Sudo 6 comes out soon!
winsome
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 09:02:09 am »

Definitely my favourite story here. I have a thing for mind control where the controller makes someone betray their partner and Lynn is definitely playing into that.
kinzic
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 12:22:41 pm »

Any update on the release timeline for this series?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: