Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:46:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuckoo's Nest #28  (Read 7987 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 08, 2019, 03:00:04 pm »

What is lurking down in the abandoned Cuckoo's Nest?

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 03:36:23 pm »

It doesn't look like this band is designed have her getting the vacuum cleaner out. Not for carpet cleaning anyway.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 09:23:00 pm »

Hey now, who says a gentleman of refined taste and sensible manners cannot enjoy a rousing display of carpet cleaning now and again? I say, good sir, such narrow-mindedness simply will not do!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 01:43:11 pm »

To be clear: it is always a pleasure to watch someone else cleaning the carpet, with or without italics. And I very much enjoyed our previous (or future) pass through this approximate time and place, when the light on the band was green. But when it comes to coloured lights on mind controlled women's foreheads, I'm closer to Billy Ocean than Cliff Richard.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 04:01:59 pm »

Of course, the really important question is whether or not this version of the headband is IP69 rated.

GB
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 03:13:32 am »

Yeah, that cover definitely says, “I’ve got naughty bits on the brain ~” Good luck keeping track of your ticket out of this patriarchal hellscape now, ladies!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 11:54:08 am »

It's always slightly frustrating when the cover takes you (slightly) further on with the story than the comic does, but this should be fun. Future Honey did say something about not being able to remember everything that happened to her because her time as a wife unit messed with her memories. So this could be what happened to her, first.
Greyman
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2019, 08:46:40 pm »

The punch line is such an unexpected plot twist.

Well, okay, not that unexpected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: