Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:55:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keeping Faith  (Read 3913 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 01, 2019, 04:11:51 pm »

Faith's little fling is going to prove more serious than she thought…

Written by: Daphne • Art: Federico Guillen • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 11:06:21 pm »

Hrm, some thoughts. Story was interesting but the control was kinda muddled. Obviously drugs are involved, or perhaps, a serum, but then a buttplug entered the pictureass. I couldn’t help but question if this is supposed to be taking place in the Sparkleverse. Which is not to say that all such toys have to necessarily be means of control, but it speaks to the MC lacking focus here.

Also, there is a distinct lack of religion in something titled Keeping Faith, which again, not everything has to be 87th degree punery (there’s already enough layers to modern day chess Roll Eyes ) but yeah, maybe it could have been a pastor Faith was seducing for that extra cherry on top in the ass?

P.S. Unpopular Opinion: I’m not super big on hyper-realistic art styles, James LeMay and Michelangelo included. That being said, the top panel of page 6 is pretty great.
mig2dal
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 12:47:37 am »

I think the faith in the title refers to monogamy/faithfulness, not religion.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 03:11:45 am »

QED. Score (another) one for Occam's razor! Those evil computers: (usually) doing what they are told to do, not what we actually wanted them to do....

GB
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 03:13:36 am »

QED. Score (another) one for Occam's razor! Those evil computers: (usually) doing what they are told to do, not what we actually wanted them to do....
As clearly evidenced by this not going in After the Show 3; or 2....

GB
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 07:11:01 am »

the red head name is faith
so keeping Faith in the house
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 08:11:20 am »

I think the faith in the title refers to monogamy/faithfulness, not religion.

Why not both?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: