Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:30:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #826: “Girlfriend in a Coma”  (Read 6486 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 29, 2019, 07:50:41 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:33:05 am »

Love those outfits...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 09:32:02 am »

Someone likes to play with dolls big and small.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 12:37:41 pm »

Hmm.  So is this just a change in appearance or is this really Cherry and Erin?  Because I'm deeply confused about the timeline if it's the latter.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 01:28:34 pm »

Must be what they changed into. The background matches the previous page... the ladies do not.

Personally, I liked them before but they're cute enough now.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 01:30:28 pm »

Either everyone's eyes are the wrong colour in The Cloud, or Vik is a typical male, or this isn't Cherry and Erin. Erin has green eyes; Cherry's started out green and turned something somewhat bluer.

I suppose if that was Vik in 823, with Cherry between his legs, then he may have more of an interest in Cherry and Erin than we currently have reason to believe.

On the other hand, we know he has an interest in Amy. And he may have reasons to crave domination of Laura (I bet there were times when he could have murdered her). And Amy has brown eyes and Laura blue. But I confess that I'm only putting forward the suggestion that it could be them because I thought it was probably going to be Amy and either Hayley or Laura.

Laura's hair is usually depicted as being closer to orange, but perhaps this is a fetish thing. Or perhaps this is Cherry and Erin.
bigwad73
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 03:32:19 pm »

Is that a Phaser-2 from ST:TOS?  (the red thing)
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 06:22:17 pm »

These are the women who were captured with Cherry's assistance in 823.  I'm not exactly sure who they are.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 09:17:48 pm »

Pretty much. My nerd-fu is not strong enough to put a name to those action figures or that sword though.

These are the women who were captured with Cherry's assistance in 823.  I'm not exactly sure who they are.

At this point that seems the most likely scenario, given they are being so casually transformed. As for who they are supposed to have been 'Changed' into, uh, yeah... Blonde one kinda looked like Cherry to me, but the eye color is wrong as GodWilling pointed out. I'll defer to the judgement that it's Amy. Laura was my first thought for the redhead. Is subtler than normal, but to my eyes there is a characteristic tinge of orange in there as opposed to Erin's stark red mane. Twin desires of LoveLust and Science is suitably poetic. And of course that hot incest action still going on down south, because why not if we're throwing morality to the windcloud.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 09:38:25 pm »

Hmm.  That's entirely possible.  I wonder if it might be sister and girlfriend undergoing a transformation based on Vik's fantasy preferences.  Woof.
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 10:16:58 pm »

Pretty much. My nerd-fu is not strong enough to put a name to those action figures or that sword though.

I would gather Red Sonja and Vampirella
At this point that seems the most likely scenario, given they are being so casually transformed. As for who they are supposed to have been 'Changed' into, uh, yeah... Blonde one kinda looked like Cherry to me, but the eye color is wrong as GodWilling pointed out. I'll defer to the judgement that it's Amy. Laura was my first thought for the redhead. Is subtler than normal, but to my eyes there is a characteristic tinge of orange in there as opposed to Erin's stark red mane. Twin desires of LoveLust and Science is suitably poetic. And of course that hot incest action still going on down south, because why not if we're throwing morality to the windcloud.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 08:59:37 am »

this is part of Adrian and part of Cherry dream and her memory. (sji-i820)
Sometime is hard to tell who is who in lady comice installment.
Let take Echo back in(sji-i115) her hair was orange-red (was I see) to next installment blond- red to blond-orange to maybe red
mind poper
I know the eyes to me is Cherry and Echo
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:56:35 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 10:34:05 am »

I reckon I've had about 24 hours of sleep in the last seven days. I'm not sure if my last comment will have made sense.

So, just to be clear, I think mns_95125 is probably right that the two women are actually the two taken from the hospital: the (I think) unnamed security guard (blonde with green eyes) and a nurse called (I think) Beth (black hair with brown eyes). We see those two in 710 after their brains have been eaten by the blood monster.

But if Vik could make them look like Indian women to play out a fantasy initiation ceremony for Kanti, then he could make them look like anyone.

We know that Vik has a long-standing obsession with Amy. He used Pink Clouds to abduct her, made her think they were engaged, and even gave her a ring.

And he worked with Laura - she was the first victim of the new strain Pink Clouds. But we found out in 655 that just like Jakob not being able to make the watch without Dani, so Vik doesn't understand the chemistry of Pink Clouds - "He was a big help in the lab, but..." Given his apparent issues with women, being a subordinate to Laura may have given him some fantasies he'd like to play out with her.

So why not make the women from the hospital look like those two for a bit of further fantasy exploration? That seemed more likely to me than him turning them back into two random women from the hospital.

But were they random? I still don't get why the monster visited the hospital. Was it for Cherry? I took the patient who needed a screen around her bed (699) to be the police officer Vik used Pink Clouds on, as mentioned - and seen - in 655. Her encounter with Vik seemed to have left her in a similar state to the women who've had their "brains eaten". From the security cameras I got the impression that Beth the nurse was in the room with the screened bed when the monster came calling. So was the monster coming for the police officer? I'm still confused.

And why did the monster attack Vik? We know there's a link between the monster and Cherry. We have some evidence that there's a link between Julian and Vik. Does 823 give us a direct link between Vik and Cherry? Did the monster recognise something in Vik?

My one other thought is that Amy, Laura, and Kanti have all been exposed to both Pink Clouds and the antidote (along with some other women, admittedly). There seems to be some connection between Pink Clouds and The Cloud (which is pink, after all). The Cloud appears to be some kind of manifestation of Pink Clouds as an extension of Vik. Is it possible that the effects of Pink Clouds go deeper than we know?

Recently we've seen rational Laura using the antidote as a recreational aphrodisiac. It's possible that she has cultivated a sexual relationship with her professor through the deliberate deployment of the antidote. And at the same time, Caitlyn has suddenly been inspired to do the same using Pink Clouds itself. On the detective's notes about Pink Clouds in 655: "Repeated exposure at Wilmot." Given what we think she should be aware of, what would that mean exactly?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2019, 05:02:35 pm »

ok is vik part story
headboard color change white to reddish-brown
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2019, 11:14:55 am »

why did the monster attack Vik? We know there's a link between the monster and Cherry. We have some evidence that there's a link between Julian and Vik. Does 823 give us a direct link between Vik and Cherry? Did the monster recognise something in Vik?

so you maybe said that widow 3 is Vik get a Blow job from Cherry, that the time uncontrol red monster eat vik up becouse a blow job?
I do not want a blow job  from Cherry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: