Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:59:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ring Cycle #4  (Read 11762 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 28, 2018, 01:01:10 am »

The homework assignment is coming along very well…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
redsimonde
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 05:12:57 pm »

Yes! One of my favorite series is continued. Smiley
But who is the guy on the picture? Definitely not our protagonist.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 11:19:59 pm »

Every month there is one listed that makes me count down the days until it shows up.  Last month it was In Law Unit, and this month Ring Cycle gets the award.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 08:13:28 am »

Look at his shirt: definitely Superman.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 04:33:10 pm »

Can't the ring change him too?

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 06:04:10 pm »

It did in the original Ring Cycle Bonus Issue.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 03:04:11 pm »

I  like to like to see another ring cycle I like to see him say the word change and maybe change there mother or any other woman to. I also love to see a woman get a power ring like that as well and she use it on other women. But on this storyline looks great my favorite storyline is the first episode and the other two is good to.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 08:08:06 am »

I wonder what the heck this guy is playing at... why it's necessary to disguise himself like that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 01:37:45 pm »

The best I can figure, the answer is--"Because he can."

It's also possible that the ring is affecting his mind along with everyone else's.  Magic rings can do that--just ask Frodo Baggins.

Now if I had the ring, I'd try to find out more about it--who made it, where it came from, howdaheck did it get into Mom's basement--basically, anything anyone with an ounce of curiosity would do.  Granted, one is not supposed to inspect one's gift horses too closely--on the other hand, if the Trojans had inspected their gift horse, there might still be a Troy.

Just my thoughts on the subject--take them as you will.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 05:15:42 pm »

Now if I had the ring, I'd try to find out more about it

Remember that there's a four-month gap here. He might have done all that already.

As to why he's disguising himself: his control manifests as pure mindlessness. So if he wants to have sex with these women with personalities intact, he's got to make himself look studly and attract a girl the old-fashioned way. I wouldn't bother, personally, but he's got the ring, not me.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 09:02:32 pm »

The best I can figure, the answer is--"Because he can."

It's also possible that the ring is affecting his mind along with everyone else's.  Magic rings can do that--just ask Frodo Baggins.

Now if I had the ring, I'd try to find out more about it--who made it, where it came from, howdaheck did it get into Mom's basement--basically, anything anyone with an ounce of curiosity would do.  Granted, one is not supposed to inspect one's gift horses too closely--on the other hand, if the Trojans had inspected their gift horse, there might still be a Troy.

Just my thoughts on the subject--take them as you will.
This is because you have the natural skepticism and paranoia of someone who'e bellied up to the gaming table, faced down the best the GM or players could toss at you, and regularly gone back for more.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 02:55:23 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:49:57 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: