Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:38:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checkered Past #12  (Read 17716 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 20, 2019, 01:01:31 am »

The past isn't dead. It isn't even past.

Written by: Daphne • Art: Montalis • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 01:28:07 am »

OH YES!  We are getting a lot of great issues each month so far  Grin
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 07:52:39 pm »

I reiterate my statement from the previous installment--

FUCK.

My compliments to Daphne and Montalis--this has been a great story, but it feels like it's coming to an end, so I just wanted to say Good Job all the way down the line.  Looking forward to the conclusion, ma it come soon.
vortingan
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 06:42:33 pm »

This is by far my favorite series.  Love how the detective is converted and has flashbacks to her conversion while carrying out orders.  Love that sort of back and forth flashback method.  Any word on when the next installment might be?  That cliffhanger earlier this year is killing me!
JD69
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 07:29:16 am »

Agree 100%
This is by far my favorite series. Any chance we will see the next installment soon?
Guraud
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 06:12:21 am »

I know this is for an old issue but giddamn the  blonde detective is hot brainwashed.  I am rooting for the good guys in this story but man  the art for her is great and there is something hot about a brainwashed detective betraying her morals under MC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: