Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:36:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checkered Past #14  (Read 4640 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 11, 2021, 01:02:23 am »

With the police busy with… other things, who can rescue Kris?

Script: Daphne • Art: Montalis • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 10:28:00 am »

Merry Christmas to me  Grin  Grin  Grin
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 01:20:44 am »

If I have to wait over another year and a half for this comic's next issue the wait will be totally worth it.  Thanks for all the hard work you put into this one I can't wait for the next issue.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 09:52:14 am »

Very nice, though certainly feels like it is winding down.  I'm guessing maybe 2 issues left.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 11:18:06 am »

I hope not, maybe they can do a spin off showing Grey's life before he joined the cult.  Or possibly a comic of what it's like if he's right and the ritual actually works.  I love this comic and the intensity of brainwashing that comes with it so i hope it does continue in some way
Guraud
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 02:59:56 pm »

Oh my god this comic is great. Love this update. Would have loved to have seen detective godel  used more while mind controlled but was rooting for her to come around and help. She is by far my favorite character here.  Her conversion was smoking!!  Keep it up!  Hope to see more of her. As. A side note seems like the brainwashed women come around somewhat once they have sex that gets them off with someone else.  
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 08:23:48 pm by Guraud » Logged
Guraud
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 08:04:43 pm »

Maybe we could still see some flashbacks or he will cow her when they arrive definitely not rooting for the bad guy here though
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2022, 04:19:09 pm »

I think I just figured out part of Grey's plan.  He wants to lead all his brainwashed women to the church so he can give them one final command.  I don't know what will happen next but they are all currently heading there.  Maybe there was a little implant telling them to go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: