Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:23:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #807: “Resistance is Futile”  (Read 6188 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 21, 2019, 01:01:34 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:37:40 pm »

going pass pages I think this is (what her name ) Police detective  sji-773 and suck in by pint cloud (sji-780) this where look in to the eye ( no pun)
She may be News reporter ( what is her name?)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 01:18:39 pm »

going pass pages I think this is (what her name ) Police detective  sji-773 and suck in by pint cloud (sji-780) this where look in to the eye ( no pun)

The woman in 780/803 is the reporter for "the Wilmot paper" in 773. She gave Cherry a lift to the motel.

Until we hear otherwise, I'm assuming that she's Kanti. Although I don't think it has ever been established that Kanti works on the Wilmot paper, we have seen her at certain scenes - e.g. outside Zenon's house in 548. And in 468: "Let's get you to tell your side of the story. I can help."
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 03:03:22 pm »

going pass pages I think this is (what her name ) Police detective  sji-773 and suck in by pint cloud (sji-780) this where look in to the eye ( no pun)

The woman in 780/803 is the reporter for "the Wilmot paper" in 773. She gave Cherry a lift to the motel.

Until we hear otherwise, I'm assuming that she's Kanti. Although I don't think it has ever been established that Kanti works on the Wilmot paper, we have seen her at certain scenes - e.g. outside Zenon's house in 548. And in 468: "Let's get you to tell your side of the story. I can help."

thinking Let get back to you
Ok look back cherry ask if she was from Wilmot Paper so a newspaper reporter. I look like Kanti with ponytail. 2: Kanti  have BA in English. Vikram will not harm her but as  a slave may be
Let say we have a Red monster Pink cloud a mind of Vikram and some control with Cherry, That one big mess inside that building. Time to add news paper report to my Dramatis Personae list  
thank you I was look wrong pages. Good hunting.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:49:29 am by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 07:35:13 am »

Now He is wait for you
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 12:07:42 pm »

An ongoing problem for me is that I can never tell who anyone is. Not confined to SJI. I think they should all have little labels on their foreheads, or barcodes on their legs or something. In some cases it doesn't matter, but in others it does.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 04:55:34 pm »

Comic metadata, like the characters on each page, searchable transcripts, perhaps other ideas would certainly be nice, yes.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 11:22:24 am »

Comic metadata, like the characters on each page, searchable transcripts, perhaps other ideas would certainly be nice, yes.

Or we could just muddle through.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 02:39:08 pm »

I like muddling.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 02:40:51 pm »

I like muddling.

Understandable. I, however, don’t know what the hell is going on in the story right now.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2019, 04:12:58 pm »

Understandable. I, however, don’t know what the hell is going on in the story right now.
Approximately where did you get lost?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2019, 05:27:03 pm »

Some of the titles would suggest that the hell is what's going on right now.

So, Cherry unleashed her Blood Monster in 350 but she left it at the airport. For some reason it attacked Vik in approximately 508 and he hasn't really been seen since. In 699 it turned up at the hospital, which may be where Cherry was, and was possibly where the female cop was that Vik did a number on with Pink Clouds. But I think we only saw two women whose brains it had eaten: a nurse and a security guard. Then it turned up at the motel as some kind of manifestation of Vik, and it ate the brain of Pamela(?) the receptionist. It had presumably already attacked Julian but it didn't kill him. PossibleKanti the reporter was at the hospital getting the gen on what had happened there when Cherry approached her with a crick in her neck: "Get me to the motel, and tell Erin to get there too. You can drive as fast as you like, I've already got whiplash." Once there, Cherry entered while the pink stuff ate PossibleKanti's brain in a surprise pincer movement. By the time Erin and Adrian and Aiken and Mallory arrived, Cherry was ready to emerge. But had her brain been eaten, or was this her plan all along - to reconnect with her Blood Monster and capture Erin and the boys? Anyway Mallory did her Saturday job and got Shaggy and Adrian inside to Julian, while Fred and Aiken and Erin got distracted by Cherry's witty banter and were nabbed unawares by the pink stuff and carried away. Mallory accompanied Adrian outside in order to tell him to get in there and rescue Erin (and Aiken too, if he must) before she transported herself back to Julian's room. So Adrian entered and fell into a distraction involving his ex-girlfriend Echo The Doleful, whom we believe to be actually alive and naked in the New York harem. Aiken is currently being tempted by the idea of getting the band back together. And here PossibleKanti is being reduced to submission by a mind-controlling cheese-inspired bangle. This much we know. But what is actually going on - and how much of it is actually going on - is pretty much anyone's guess right now. Although Daphne's guess is probably a better bet than most. Probably.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2019, 06:12:31 pm »

So, Cherry unleashed...

I am most grateful. I finally have a framework for comprehending what’s going on.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 09:47:48 am »

So, Cherry unleashed her Blood Monster in 350 but she left it at the airport....

*laugh*

Honestly, I've reread the series a half-dozen times starting at around 305, and I still have no idea what's going on. Your version is as good as anyone's!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: