Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:52:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about subs calling their top "Master"?
Not hot if not.
Nice but not required.
Fun but don't overdo it.
Does nothing for me.
Leave me cold.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: So, how are you on "Master"?  (Read 31318 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2018, 07:40:22 pm »

What gets up my nose is that we often see a mind-controlled minion (of either sex) who is given the single command: "You are now my slave" and suddenly they have this  whole set of DS manners imprinted on them (talking of themselves in the third person, seeing their body  as the possesion of their master, etc etc) without any  further  need for programming as if the whole ethos was already there and by  implication was there in every Tom, Dick and Harriet who might be picked up  off the street.

Whereas even assuming it  works it really should be: "Oh, I'm your slave! Right, fine! Do I call you 'Master' now or what? Is kneeling right or what?"

There are imagined technologies and magics that could imprint a whole set of manners. But  that's not  what we normally see, is it?

I've always seen it as just a short-hand. You *could* show the entire etiquette-imprinting process, but that would get old if you did it in every single comic. Faster and simpler just to get straight to the point. Obviously some stories are really all about the programming process, but for those that aren't, the shorthand works.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 01:53:13 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:55:26 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 01:46:56 am »

Whereas even assuming it  works it really should be: "Oh, I'm your slave! Right, fine! Do I call you 'Master' now or what? Is kneeling right or what?"

Yeah, this is something that gets brushed under the rug too often. Be nice to see a series with a couple working that out when the woman is accidentally enslaved to her partner.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 11:02:54 am »

As with so many things, it depends upon the context.  I've little interest in seeing someone instantly start calling a person Master (because they have been ordered to, or its somehow assumed now that they've been mind controlled).

On the other hand, someone coming to the realization (on their own, or so they believe) that someone should be be called Master (perhaps after a progression of using their name, calling them 'Sir', and so on) is very hot.  So if the woman thinks she has come up with it herself, like its the natural progression, and quite reasonable (when we know it isn't) is very appealing.

But the usual 'yes master' the second someone has been hypnotized is pretty boring.

One small note:  Tabico and Trilby Else used to do this thing where the person starting talking/thinking of themselves in small letters (so 'i' instead of 'I' and 'jane' instead of 'Jane') as an indication that they have become a submissive/slave.  I would love to see that subtle effect added into word balloons or narration.
neogeo
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 09:48:31 am »

Somewhere between
Nice but not required.
and
Not hot if not.

Now having lady slaves who themselves have slaves calling them "Mistress"?
That's some kinda insanely hot social pyramid of sexiness.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 10:27:39 pm »

Greetings from oldgeo
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2019, 06:32:34 am »

Greetings from nongeo*

----
*(also not a non-government organization)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 06:35:12 am by ozymandias » Logged
doctorx
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2019, 11:53:09 am »

Fun, however, yes, overdone.  Obviously, I wouldn't be here if I didn't love Daphne's work, so I hope this comes off as constructive, because it's certainly not meant to be plain old criticism.

How many ways are there to rephrase "Yes, Master.  Anything you wish, Master," anyway?

There are some other lines that, while classic AND hot, DO tend to be overused.  We KNOW you'll do anything, anything at all; that's why he mind-controlled you!  Fucktoy, fuckdoll, fuckslave, fuck-ing pick another noun already.

"So docile... so obedient... So, I hear there's this thing called a Thesaurus..."

Again, couldn't come up with roast-type "complaints" like these unless I read and loved Daphne's works and looked forward to many more.  I write, not as well, and fully admit that without Daniel & Becka, there'd be no Troy & Julie.  I'm aware that there are words and phrases I overuse myself.  I mean, how many ways are there to say "being able to control minds makes you Ultra-Confident; therefore, if you channel that into something you're passionate about, you'll become an expert in your chosen field," either?

Nonetheless, there are other ways to say "I need to suck your cock" besides "I need to suck your cock."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:56:39 pm by doctorx » Logged
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2019, 10:44:33 am »

I like when a sub calls their dom Master or Mistress.

However, diversity is key. Other forms of address are also pleasing.
Leonardo Reign
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2023, 05:02:37 pm »

A lot depends on the story setting, of course.
Me personally, I can live without it, particularly in stories set in the modern world with dialogue in contemporary English.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2023, 10:24:47 pm »

One of my favorite alternatives to 'Master' is 'Boss'.

(and it's unisex too)

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: