Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:48:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing 2  (Read 9013 times)
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2018, 10:43:15 pm »

Hey there,

Got me to resubscribe after a few months lapse. Cheesy

I just wanted to pop in with a few thoughts, but this was a fantastic issue, and I'm glad to see Roll Playing continue.

I was partial to Joy's old hairstyle, and I remember SturkWurk explaining why it was such a pain.  I just wanted to say the new style looks great in this issue.  In fact, everyone looks fantastic, which is saying something given SturkWurk's normal high quality.

Daphne definitely gets credit for blending all the usual mind control goodness in with banter that seems almost normal for an average pen and paper RPG group.  They don't fight or derail nearly enough, but I'm glad she opted to spare us the realism there Wink

I will say I miss the bustier versions of both the players and PCs from the previous storyline. I was a bit sad that they reverted and the end of the session, and I'm hoping we'll see some further breast expansion (and other body changes) as the issues go on. 

I did want to state that my own preference is for the players to not fully resemble their PCs when transformations start again.  I liked Joy looking slightly half-elven rather than exactly like Ajanaia, and Sara expanded to unreal proportions when the beholder changed Erisa, but still being recognizable as herself.  That said, I know that two sets of changing models are more work for SturkWurk, so if the ladies start to resemble their PCs exactly again, I'll assume it is the artist saving what is probably quite a lot of time Cheesy.

Thanks again, and looking forward to more.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: