Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:20:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friend Request #3  (Read 5870 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 27, 2018, 02:47:08 pm »

Just a quick make-out before she's married… right?

Written by: Daphne • Art: Ava+0 • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 12:07:22 am »

Art is interesting, but the story remains kind of impenetrable. The skip between panels 2 and 3 on page 9 really made my interest flag.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 12:36:32 am »

What kind of man plays with dolls? The kind buried in pussy apparently.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 04:20:48 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:42:11 am by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 06:08:10 am »

What I understand is that he use voodoo to control the lady. What understanding  that you need a person part of subject (lady) and instal on to the doll. Like he use hair. First he rap the hair around the neck to cut off the control the body from mind. Then he put the hair on top the head lock the mind. By Binding hand a and feet to take the control the body and person.
Ok social media he use to send command and order to the lady. when he put his finger on Jessica doll she have to coming in pleaser. This my not work real world.  
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:23:12 pm by laguna85 » Logged
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 07:52:08 am »

What I understand is that he use voodoo to control the lady. What understanding  that you need a person part of subject and instal on to the doll. Like he use hair. First he rap the hair around the neck to cut off the control the body from mind. Then he put the hair on top the head lock the mind. By Binding hand a and feet to take the control the body and person.
Ok social media he use to send command and order to the lady. when he put his finger on Jessica doll she have to coming in pleaser. This my work real world. 

You have a keen eye, sir. I didn't get all that, and I'm glad you posted about it.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 01:07:38 pm »

I think this story has tremendous potential. It has gotten better with each issue.  That is always a good sign.  My complaint is that based on history, I will have to wait till sometime in September of 2019 to read what happens next.  Maybe you could give this story some more attention.  Same with the "Persuader".  One issue a year?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: