Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:05:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #1  (Read 4891 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 27, 2018, 07:35:00 am »

Daffyd discovers a book the claims to reveal the hidden knowledge of seducing women. It can't actually work, can it?

Written by: Daphne • Art: PortalComic

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 08:27:23 am »

Better late than never.
bigwad73
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 01:00:01 pm »

Is this post just to to have a forum item for the first installment?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 01:00:54 pm »

The new site automatically creates Forum entries for installments, and when I edited the database entry for The Hidden Knowledge #1, it went ahead and created one for it.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
bigwad73
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 01:11:53 pm »

The new site automatically creates Forum entries for installments, and when I edited the database entry for The Hidden Knowledge #1, it went ahead and created one for it.

Ah, okay.  There was also the small, but finite, possibility I was losing my mind and hallucinating, which is now dismissed.  Just making sure.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 07:16:16 pm »

Damn. Got my hopes up. Anytime you want to get another installment up... ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: