Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:27:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expanded Universe Spec Script  (Read 2453 times)
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« on: May 25, 2018, 10:53:39 pm »

Don’t know how this idea got into my head, but it amused me and I fairly well had to get it down on what passes for paper these days.

<Subject looks thoughtful about the circuitry patterns underlying her prodigious, perky bosom and encircling her nipples>

Mad Scientist: Behold! My Anti-Grav Under Wire is the means by which I shall remake the world!!!

Beautiful Assistant: Doctor, you’re a genius! Never before have such large breasts been practical.

<wink to the camera>

Mad Scientist: You think me a genius now, wait until you’re not thinking at all! (no, that doesn’t quite make sense, but he is mad...)

<dramatic button press>

<Subject looks surprised as the circuitry glows and her breasts start contra-rotating, Private Psycho Lesson-style>

Beautiful Assistant: Daaaa~ <spiral eyes and maybe a hint of drool>

P.S. Don’t ask me how long it took to track down the name of that classic old hentai after I couldn’t remember it Lips sealed

Edit: My first draft of an introduction was perhaps, a little ambiguous.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 02:28:40 pm by lifmcs » Logged
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 01:18:21 pm »

I like it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: