Mind Control Comics Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:55:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #690: “Calendaring”  (Read 5246 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 28, 2017, 01:01:01 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 09:22:32 am »

So next day and New set of girl to have fun or sex with.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 01:43:25 am »

Is Adrian's dad secretly a horrible asshole or something? He always seems so apologetic... almost ashamed of his own sexual desires.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 01:31:57 pm »

Well, what if Anna Nicole Smith's son had lived and gone off to college?  How would he approach his own desires, the way people perceive him?  I don't think Pat is a jerk.  I think he's very committed to Miel, but their mutual appetites are quite voracious and inclusive, and they don't bother to hide them.  So, how would a guy raised in that home environment, but educated in a repressive one view his sexuality, his own desires?  What would he want out of a relationship?  Would he want what his parents had, or what he saw as the opposite?  Would he be pulled in both directions?

Adrian doesn't seem ashamed, but he does seem cautious and concerned with the pleasure, well-being, and fulfillment of his partners.  Shouldn't he be concerned about those things, invested in them in a non-egotistical way?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 04:52:41 pm »

Adrian seems to focus on giving his partners what they need.  Perhaps some of his concern with Raven is simply that he doesn't know her and therefore doesn't think he knows what she needs well enough to give it to her.  (Phrasing!)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 01:37:16 am »

Adrian doesn't seem ashamed, but he does seem cautious and concerned with the pleasure, well-being, and fulfillment of his partners.  Shouldn't he be concerned about those things, invested in them in a non-egotistical way?

It's a really weird reaction to a suggestion of being dominant in the bedroom to be like "yeah, male tops, terrible, amirite?" Now, admittedly, the default state of men in the SJI universe seems to be morally bankrupt and the default state of women morally immaculate (exceptions for Adrian and Cherry, though whether Cherry's general nastiness was entirely the result of MC is up for debate), but I don't think that the comic is supposed to depict a world where that is true as a contravention to the real world. Adrian isn't really known to have male friends or associates; this is erotica, meant to portray a harem-type relationship with supernatural mind control, so it makes sense that the focus of it is on the main character and his female companions. But it comes off as... sort of territorial in a sneaky, underhanded way for him to make comments like that. If you've spent times in BDSM circles you've certainly met cringy male tops... but w/e, it's their life, as long as they aren't hurting anyone. But I've met cringy AF female tops too, and my attitude's the same.

I guess it looks like, from the outside, that Adrian has this emotional need for female attention/approval that's kind of... codependent/unhealthy. And he seems hung up on the idea that most other men are terrible, or at least he's trying to impress that upon Erin. It comes off as Adrian having not really "left the cave" in terms of his development as a person. Essentially, Adrian doesn't really act, he mostly re-acts, and he mainly seems to serve as a facilitator for the members of his "harem" to do what they were going to do anyway. I really do wonder what Adrian actually wants, like what were to happen if he were to plan an evening of debauchery, for example, instead of the women planning it for him.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 07:46:06 am »

Given that Adrian presumably remembers actively using the pendant on Raven to gift her as a sex slave to Erin, can't we safely disregard everything he says here as utter bullshit? He also knows full well that Réka didn't exactly just show up for a booty call.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 12:08:20 pm »

Adrian is either a totally manipulative sociopath at this point, or he's got some kind of split personality.  I'm honestly not sure which.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 01:36:31 pm »

Given that Adrian presumably remembers actively using the pendant on Raven to gift her as a sex slave to Erin, can't we safely disregard everything he says here as utter bullshit? He also knows full well that Réka didn't exactly just show up for a booty call.

That's a good point. He's being quite deceptive.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: