Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:40:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: FEATURE REQUESTS  (Read 39517 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 06, 2017, 11:38:34 am »

If you have feature requests for the sites (either MCC or MCT), post them here!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 11:39:01 am »

To get things started, we've implemented the requested feature on MCT that the account page now shows all of the movies you purchased, not just the orders with the new site.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 01:57:28 pm »

To get things started, we've implemented the requested feature on MCT that the account page now shows all of the movies you purchased, not just the orders with the new site.
Good feature, much appreciated. Would be useful if they could be displayed sorted alphanumerically (as well as by date)?
And what's the  significance of the order section? For me, it appears to just list what has been ordered and downloaded recently (not items ordered but not yet downlaoded, which I could understand).

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 02:03:15 pm »

For me, it appears to just list what has been ordered and downloaded recently (not items ordered but not yet downlaoded, which I could understand).

Well, it's like the orders page on any eCommerce site: Stuff you've bought.

radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 03:41:34 pm »

I'd love to have a wish-list on MCT so I could easily get back to the titles I'm interested in when I have the money to buy them.

Also, have mentioned in other places but is still high on my wants to be able to buy MCC bonus comics from months I didn't have a membership because I'm a completionist.

Those are my thoughts anyway.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 03:45:58 pm »

Also, have mentioned in other places but is still high on my wants to be able to buy MCC bonus comics from months I didn't have a membership because I'm a completionist.

Well, the business problem is obvious: Price them too high, and no one will buy them. Price them too low, and they lose their main function of getting people to stay members.

macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 10:00:06 pm »

I have a more general suggestion: a list of what has NOT been bought. It might well even lead to more sales!

GB
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 10:14:29 pm »

Well, the business problem is obvious: Price them too high, and no one will buy them. Price them too low, and they lose their main function of getting people to stay members.

Perhaps if you only allowed purchase of older member bonus comics to people who sustained their current memberships for an extended period, say six months?  That way you could use the opportunity to buy them as an additional incentive to stay a member.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 11:33:55 pm »

Awesome.

For the record, either I ended up with 2 accounts, or 3 of my early purchases aren't on this account's historical list (which is fine). But I'm just AR enough to notice and then feel compelled to say something. Now I have, and the mental pressure is eased until the next time. It's like an erection, only less pleasurable.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 07:22:30 am »

I have a more general suggestion: a list of what has NOT been bought. It might well even lead to more sales!

We almost have this! If you sign into your account, and go to your shopping cart, it tries to exclude movies you've purchased already from the recommendations list.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 07:23:10 am »

For the record, either I ended up with 2 accounts, or 3 of my early purchases aren't on this account's historical list (which is fine).

Could they have been done through C4S? Those aren't recorded there, since we don't have any information to match them up with your MCT account.

macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 08:58:29 am »

We almost have this! If you sign into your account, and go to your shopping cart, it tries to exclude movies you've purchased already from the recommendations list.

If you mean displayed in the section marked 'other fun movies' then I'm afraid it doesn't really work for me; the display includes multiple imstances of ones I have purchased which are so marked in the system (i.e. if I click on them I get the 'request reactivation, purchased...'. response)

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2017, 01:28:51 pm »

If you mean displayed in the section marked 'other fun movies' then I'm afraid it doesn't really work for me; the display includes multiple imstances of ones I have purchased which are so marked in the system (i.e. if I click on them I get the 'request reactivation, purchased...'. response)

Well, harrumph! We'll keep working on it.

radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 03:22:29 pm »

I sympathize with the problem, and better to do these things right--but I am eager for the solution when it comes. Perhaps if incentivizing membership is the concern then months with no bonus comic could instead grant credits that could be redeemed for missed bonuses? Or if the plan is to have a bonus every month from here on maybe every so many months of membership is worth a credit for a missed issue?
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 09:03:58 am »

Occasionally there's a page in a comic that's so excellent for one reason or another that I just want to say "awesome"! How about a thumbs-up or 'sweet' or other "I really like this page" button?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: