Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:10:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: when will the new comic be up?  (Read 122242 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 05:56:55 pm »

Seconded.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 08:24:57 pm »

Although it definitely sucks that we'll have to wait, I echo the well wishes of everyone else! Smiley
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 09:10:52 pm »

GET well
you are get sleepy and eye getting heavy
Sleep Now Cheesy
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 06:25:23 pm »

We likely to get a comic on time?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 06:26:43 pm »

The mystery builds!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 04:10:45 pm »

Love the full week of SJI, but are we going to get a comic this week as well?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 07:50:26 pm »

Sunday!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 04:06:36 am »

Volume of HK or BR?
DeltaDelta
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 03:01:49 am »

Sunday!

Errm, I feel guilty about this what with all the great SJI content we had last week, but...well there was no comic on Sunday Embarrassed
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 10:07:03 am »

We're running a bit late here at MCC Central, but we should be back on track by Wednesday.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 10:21:34 pm »

This appears to be the first week since the SJI special (and only the second in over a year and a half) with no Wednesday update.  Is this because Bigger #4 got bumped up, or does the calendar not reflect the current state of the various projects?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 01:54:22 am »

It's up now!

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 06:32:45 pm »

Indeed, it was posted.

Knock, knock, knock.  Me again.  It seems that there's a fundamental disconnect between the calendar and the plan.  I know you have a plan, and you're executing it spectacularly.  However, for the past two weeks, information on the Wednesday publication has been unavailable until the day, and there hasn't been a posting in a preview section to stand in for the calendar.  This is a little disconcerting, because we have no idea where we are or what to expect next.  For instance, I got too comfortable with the idea of either a guest page or a supplementary SJI page just appearing on Saturdays and was mildly disappointed when you returned to the stated schedule last week.  However, with the calendar lagging behind the rest of the operation, mild confusions will continue to happen as a matter of course.

You've stated elsewhere that you have a plan thru the end of this calendar year (but it's obviously subject to change--Bigger #4 was bumped up a week).  I think that the new strategy was to avoid panicked e-mails from subscribers like me if you laid out a plan and had to deviate from it, but speaking from experience, seeing a plan laid out that's subject to change is beter than being blindfolded.  As you know, I'm a very happy customer and don't anticipate that changing.  This is just some food for thought as we move forward toward the New Year.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 07:05:21 am »

Really, the underlying policy hasn't changed: We put an issue up on the calendar when it's ready to go up, which might be very shortly before the publication time, or quite a bit in advance. The next issue should be up at some point today or tomorrow; our letterer is a bit slammed right now. Patience and understanding, as always, is appreciated. Smiley

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 10:38:47 am »

Daphne you will post when ready
Can you give a hind?  Huh
if not that ok
Just I have to wait.

Daphne post in (What's happening with the comics - so many unfinished?)

Now, now, everyone play nice.

The rules are:

1. Once we know for sure when a comic will come out, it's on the calendar.
2. If a comic has not been explicitly ended, either because it was a one-shot or we've announce its retirement, it's still on-going.
3. There is no rule 3.

(Laguna85) When comic ready it will get posting, In the  pass some of the comic day have been miss.
I'm just a reader here.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 10:50:28 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: