Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:15:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: when will the new comic be up?  (Read 122238 times)
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: April 21, 2011, 06:07:14 am »

when will the new comic be up?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 09:45:27 pm »

We're working on getting it together, but the artist flaking out at the last minute has caused a bit of a schedule disruption...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 07:32:59 pm »

We're working on getting it together, but the artist flaking out at the last minute has caused a bit of a schedule disruption...

Have pick one for Wedensday mach 14 2012?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:20:38 am »

So have pick one for wednesday July 4
Hope will a big bang with mind control
Exploding with mind blasting color
have great four of July  Cheesy
Sane Scientist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Fan of all things MC

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 12:05:31 pm »

Why are you digging up posts from ages ago and adding randomness to them?!  Huh
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 05:18:03 pm »

This is actually a germane question Sane Scientist.  If Laguna hadn't dug it up, I'd have gone looking for a thread with a similar title.

I think the question has merit.  The 4th is a U.S. holiday.  Will the fact that it falls on the normal publication weekday interrupt the publication cycle (either for the periodic comics or for SJI's weekly entries)?  Is something special planned for the 4th?  Either of these inquiries are valid, and this thread would seem to be the appropriate place to pose them.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 07:19:07 am »

This is actually a germane question Sane Scientist.  If Laguna hadn't dug it up, I'd have gone looking for a thread with a similar title.

I think the question has merit.  The 4th is a U.S. holiday.  Will the fact that it falls on the normal publication weekday interrupt the publication cycle (either for the periodic comics or for SJI's weekly entries)?  Is something special planned for the 4th?  Either of these inquiries are valid, and this thread would seem to be the appropriate place to pose them.

Don't know about the regular publication cycle but this week's SJI page will be lettered today so I'm pretty certain it will be updated as per usual...

I'm not in the US so no holiday for me Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 09:42:55 am »

I'm not in the US so no holiday for me Smiley

Grin you have fun on that day
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 03:39:58 pm »

Knock, knock, knock. Wink  We're about 8 hours from the normal Wednesday post time.  I'm beginning to be mildly concerned.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 06:00:50 pm »

Ding dong!  We're about six hours from normal weekly post time.  I'm sorta curious about the plans for this week. Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 10:00:58 pm »

We are running a bit behind schedule this week, due to illness on the part of your Intrepid Editor. More data as it becomes available!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 02:08:13 pm »

I was Intrepid once.  The doctor gave me some penicillin for it.  Cleared it right up.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 04:45:23 pm »

Wasn't the Intrepid the Vulcan starship that got eaten by a space ameoba or something in the original Star Trek series? That would cause a problem with the schedule.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 04:46:32 pm »

You know the Planet Killer from TOS? That's what my lungs feel like right now.

elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 04:51:54 pm »

Daphne,
After your credit card "hiatus" you have done a great job of getting everything back up to speed and then some.  You deserve to take some time off to feel better.  So...take some time off and feel better, as well as get better and *be* better.  Good health to you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: