Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:39:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: when will the new comic be up?  (Read 122236 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 10:35:38 pm »

There's a guest page cued up for Saturday, but we're about 2 and a half hours away from what would be post time and no additions to existing comics or new "Preview" threads.  Is this going to be a quiet holiday Wednesday?
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 11:11:27 pm »

There's a guest page cued up for Saturday, but we're about 2 and a half hours away from what would be post time and no additions to existing comics or new "Preview" threads.  Is this going to be a quiet holiday Wednesday?

Really, the underlying policy hasn't changed: We put an issue up on the calendar when it's ready to go up, which might be very shortly before the publication time, or quite a bit in advance. The next issue should be up at some point today or tomorrow; our letterer is a bit slammed right now. Patience and understanding, as always, is appreciated. Smiley

Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 06:59:08 am »

I'm hoping that the fact HMB answered this question (or, rather, re-posted Daphne's answer from last week) means we might be getting Con'Fused 3.  That would be awesome.

The preceding was pure speculation on my part.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 06:59:45 am »

I'm hoping that the fact HMB answered this question (or, rather, re-posted Daphne's answer from last week) means we might be getting Con'Fused 3. 

Permission to hope granted!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 07:52:29 am »

lol, I think I might begin answering everything by quoting something else. The more out of context, the better.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 05:39:13 am »

I'm sorta curious as to what is or was planned for yesterday's installment.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2012, 09:02:01 am »

Coming today!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2012, 11:36:10 am »

Yay!  Where on the forum should I look for the issue thread?  (My clumsy way of asking if this is the beginning of a new series, or the extension of an extant one--and if an extension, extension of which comic?) Wink
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2012, 09:22:47 pm »

Wasn't there supposed to be a new comic today?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2012, 09:25:10 pm »

The elves and gnomes are hard at work over here!

ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2012, 09:53:05 pm »

Yay! (Sorry for the impertinent impatience)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2012, 07:51:25 pm »

Kinda curious what's planned for tomorrow's installment (about 5 hours away from the normal posting time).
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2012, 02:26:02 am »

So what's the story?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2012, 02:48:58 am »

Very early yet, but I think several of us out here would like to hear about that.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2012, 11:23:45 am »

The story is as it always is, Daphne and the artists work hard to give us the content we enjoy on time, but that doesn't always work out.  What will happen is that down the road we will get more than one comic a week until things are balanced.

We all know that eventually we'll get some great mind control comics, so in the spirit of Christmas lets cut the MCC crew some slack if they don't meet their deadlines perfectly this month.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: