Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:14:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #15  (Read 7057 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 27, 2019, 01:01:32 am »

Kurt takes his boss on a… tour.

Written by: Daphne • Pencils and Inks: Blackstorm95 • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 02:33:57 pm »

Do we also get to see if Gwen begins her career change?
One of the better stories.  Just waaaay too much time between updates.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 09:27:48 am »

You think this is bad? It's been almost 2 years since the most recent issue of Beyond Rubies, and they only have one last issue to release.

Okay maybe two, if they drag out the denouement a lot.

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 08:02:09 am »

Who are all the girls Kurt had Eva bang on page 9? I recognize a couple, but some don’t always look the same issue to issue (not a complaint).

Seperate but related, did Kurt ever get Diana in in the ass? Is she one of the ones he and Eva went to, in this issue? Also, who has he converted anally? I don’t think he has done all his women that way yet, but seems he might be working towards that goal, especially if he’s working to be Pimp Daddy Kurt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: