Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:25:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #19  (Read 29204 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 12, 2017, 09:47:34 am »

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:19:41 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 12:36:57 pm »

A few things I notice:

1) Marlissa is wearing a maid's cap as well.
2) Lela's boobs have been enhanced as well.
3) The coins all have Daffyd's brand in them.

For what it's worth, this image is the Six of Pentacles. "Your fervour for life and faith in your own talents will be renewed. The joy of being able to help someone in need will illuminate the bigger picture."
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 04:19:00 pm »

I'm definitely excited for more of this one. Comes out way too infrequently for how hot it usually is...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 08:23:56 pm »

Wow inflate it
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 12:25:47 pm »

Six of pentacles.

"Past
Your fair consideration of others in the past will lead you to success in the present.

Present
Your fervour for life and faith in your own talents will be renewed. The joy of being able to help someone in need will illuminate the bigger picture.

Future
Keep in mind that the kindness of others is out of your control, but you are totally capable of bestowing favours on others. If you seek a favour, it may do well to give freely to others."

-- https://www.trustedtarot.com/cards/six-of-pentacles/

I have no idea if this is useful intel, but I keep trying to correlate covers with content. Smiley
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 12:36:02 pm »

I have no idea if this is useful intel, but I keep trying to correlate covers with content. Smiley

I find that they typically do; maybe not exactly, but that's Tarot for you. For anybody who wasn't aware, every THK cover is a Tarot card.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 09:34:33 am »

A few things I notice:

1) Marlissa is wearing a maid's cap as well.
2) Lela's boobs have been enhanced as well.
3) The coins all have Daffyd's brand in them.

For what it's worth, this image is the Six of Pentacles. "Your fervour for life and faith in your own talents will be renewed. The joy of being able to help someone in need will illuminate the bigger picture."

Sure enough that's the Six; any of the other covers stick out like that?  Out of curiosity, is Tarot your hobby, religion, or just something you happened to come across?
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 09:34:50 am »

Hello, hello, hello.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 10:02:38 am »

Sure enough that's the Six; any of the other covers stick out like that?  Out of curiosity, is Tarot your hobby, religion, or just something you happened to come across?

Like I said, every THK cover is a Tarot card. It's only a loose interest; if I'm honest, trying to figure out the meanings of the covers is half the reason I'm into it.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 08:44:08 pm »

Too big.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 10:14:20 pm »

It's only a loose interest; if I'm honest, trying to figure out the meanings of the covers is half the reason I'm into it.
[/quote]

I can hear that.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 01:38:42 am »

Too big.

Blasphemy!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 10:42:00 am »

You know, I'm happy that this story is still running strong, but I really hope that Chrysalis and Martian Harem get additions soon.  Whatever did happen to Anna of Mars and, for that matter, what about Terror of the Lost Colony?
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 06:41:04 pm »

You know, I'm happy that this story is still running strong, but I really hope that Chrysalis and Martian Harem get additions soon.  Whatever did happen to Anna of Mars and, for that matter, what about Terror of the Lost Colony?

Clearly Honey's travels through the Cuckoo's Nest accidentally deleted them out of the timeline.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2017, 07:57:05 pm »

You keep teasing us with other titles... can't wait for this one...

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: