Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:22:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Series in general  (Read 5003 times)
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« on: July 03, 2017, 04:38:34 pm »

I went to reread an issue in the series, to keep it freash in my head. Little things kept distracting me through out reading it. It was like it had been tinkered with, reeditted or something. Artwork was slightly touched here and there, the panals had been redeisgned or shrunk somewhat. Some typos also cleaned up. So, the previous alleged distractions got me curious, its been a while since I've read thru the whole series straight thru. I just finished rereading the series now, it seems like it wasn't just the one issue had been altered. It felt like most of the early issues had some reeditting done, like the first one I noticed. They seemed cleaned up and not as dated, not sure if thats the word I'm looking for though, just I don't know repolished and adjusted visually somewhat.  I by in no way am compalining about the supposed changes, some of them made it better others I liked the previous way, but it still worked. This is a long winded way of asking if I'm right or completely off base? Were changes made? If, not I guess my memory is going…lol.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 09:53:43 pm »

Um... well, no, we haven't done anything like that to Audiophilia, sorry. Smiley

We do sometimes fix particularly egregious typos in some titles, but it's usually within a week after the issue has been uploaded. It's not very common.

I haven't touched Audiophilia at all, to the best of my recollection.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 09:36:35 am »

Um... well, no, we haven't done anything like that to Audiophilia, sorry. Smiley

We do sometimes fix particularly egregious typos in some titles, but it's usually within a week after the issue has been uploaded. It's not very common.

I haven't touched Audiophilia at all, to the best of my recollection.

Ok, thanks! My, bad.☺ Must have been my ADD screwing with my memories. Well, at least I got to reread and enjoy the story again. I'll try to be less of a lunatic, next time I have a question or comment. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:39:50 am by mr_ed968 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: