Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:18:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Erotic Mind Control story Archive  (Read 13383 times)
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« on: June 28, 2017, 01:10:46 pm »

I've been reading a lot from mcstories.com lately. Liked a lot of Daphne's early stuff,and noticed some of them did become comics,"Maid to Order" as one, which was great. It got me thinking, that several stories could become comics, some even long term serial ones. I like "Alan" by Julian Coreto and "Absolute Power" by Warlord,as good long term ones. Q: 1) Do all stories on here need to be written by Daphne? 2) If not, would it be possible to get some of those stories turned into comics? Granted the two mentioned above, haven't been update, at least not on that site, in over 10 yrs, give or take. So, neither story really ended per se.

Not knowing the how-to of how things operate here or in this industry, I'm asking purely from a ignorance base. So, my apologies up front if I proverbial srepped in it, in my phrasing or just in general. Or if this not the right place to be asking. T. I. A.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 01:15:53 pm »

We have a thread here specifically for EMCSA stories that you'd like to see turned into comics!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 02:30:34 pm »

Good to the Last DropGood to the Last DropGood to the Last Drop

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 03:33:32 pm »

Seconded!
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 07:25:21 pm »

Daphne hasn't written everything, but she's close.

The big problem with the epic length stories is they either become epic length comics or butchered, incoherent dreck. For example, the tightest I've been able to pack the Web Mistress of Dot HL is about 300 illustrated pages, and it is tiny compared to some of the tomes out there.

So you have this 300 page monster...  What if you find yourself with Batman Vs Superman, The Mummy, or the Fantastic Four? What if it tanks? If the story is cut whole cloth, you can tie the story off, but if you're adapting all 97 chapters of Bob the Mind Control God, people gonna wonder what happened to the other 95 chapters.

What if you can't find an artist who wants to be chained up drawing an issue of the same comic every month or two for 4 years? Say they get a shot at drawing X-Men? Seriously, you ever seen HMB's take on Rogue? Could you deny that to the world?

My solution to that is write a fresh epic will all the stuff of the early MC epics that has since become cliche. Guy gets pizzaficated in a car accident with a semi and barely lives. And now he can CONTROL MINDS! Mu hu hahahahahaha! Maybe inflate a few breasts, cuz I'm all for squeezing that in wherever possible. The sort of ridiculous plot-line that can sprawl from banging the nurse to discovery to exploitation to being hunted by a shadowy organization to working for a shadowy organization to ... whatever until it comes to a crashing halt because either no one wants to write it anymore or it's just not selling.
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 01:19:02 pm »

We have a thread here specifically for EMCSA stories that you'd like to see turned into comics!

Cool. Thanks, I will check it out.
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 01:22:52 pm »

YES! This is another one I loved! I third the motion!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: