Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:55:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 622: A World of Options  (Read 13803 times)
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 09:18:04 pm »

Either way, I'm pretty sure she didn't show any inclination towards incest before entering the dreamscape.

Her reaction in #427 when she learns that Adrian is her half-brother is shock, not arousal.  And she isn't the least bit interested when the topic of sleeping with him again is raised in #451.  The closest she comes to approval is in #439, when she tells him that "it was great".  But that's a long way from wanting to do it again *because* they're related.  We don't see any signs of Miriam having an incest fetish until after her time in the dreamscape and her post-dream crystal session with Adrian.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 09:14:10 am »

I do think the programming has altered her, but I don't think it's made that into one of her fetishes.  It seems like she's been programmed to think that the experience was hot before and would be again and to discount the...impediments.  And I think this is also at play with her discussion of Jacqui.

Adrian seems to be loosed, but he doesn't seem to be acting like Jakadrian from the recent experiences.  Has Jakob become "Bad Goofy" on his shoulder here suggesting a bunch of ideas and he's screening them?

Also, we've seen significant attitude change like this from the Honywells recently and it seemed to be a combination of pleasure overload, (Pink Clouds + cure + pendant).  It could be that a part of Pearl's new groove is still residual from the spell cast to unlock part of her memories.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 10:26:30 am »

We don't see any signs of Miriam having an incest fetish until after her time in the dreamscape and her post-dream crystal session with Adrian.

There is just the proviso that she did not freak out in the least when she woke up. And that could still mean Dani and/or Erin did it when they were "preparing" her for Adrian. But he was fine with it too.

I'm still inclined to think that Dani used the crystal on Erin on Einfríður night, and then they used it on Miriam. So I'm still not sure who's actually running things at the moment. I don't know why I think that, I just do.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: