Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:08:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects 3 #2  (Read 10340 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 14, 2017, 05:15:01 pm »

A test is in order...

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:58:57 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 06:55:02 pm »

Yes yes  Grin
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 01:31:59 pm »

Yay! Love the Pink Pendant Crytal stories! Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 04:58:03 am »

Great work on the tits get nice and hard.
arclopez
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 05:06:24 am »

Kiss Very lengthy and interesting one. Nice job (and i am NOT talking of boobs, although India's rack is impressive)!
Greyman
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 06:12:23 pm »

I am slightly disappointed that he's slipped so readily into deliberately experimenting with the pendant and too easily goaded into totally brainwashing his boss.  Slightly.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 10:30:05 pm »

I am slightly disappointed that he's slipped so readily into deliberately experimenting with the pendant and too easily goaded into totally brainwashing his boss.  Slightly.

I can understand this perspective, but I really hope that he doesn't jump straight into turning the town into his personal brothel, like the last two guys.  He should focus on creating a harem and using its influence to better his stature, rather than rent out his women.  Something along the lines of Bed and Breakfast 2 would be a nice touch (great film by the way; is that going to get a bundle offer?).
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 05:52:28 pm »

I can't help noticing a recurring theme with some of these mind control devices, like this strange pendant. The device is found at a bargain price usually at a sale, inherited from a distant relative, or inherited from an old friend with whom one has lost touch. Then, overcome by temptation, the finder descends into increasingly cruel debaucheries until they are well and thoroughly corrupted. Then, they meet an untimely end, usually an apparent accident. However, before this happens, the mind control device is willed to a distant relative, or willed to friend with whom the controller has lost touch, or left somewhere where it will end up in a bargain bin at an estate sale.

Then the situation repeats itself.

It's almost as though these devices are deliberately collecting, corrupting, and delivering souls to the Underworld.

Your thoughts?

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 10:19:25 pm »

Underworld? Nay.

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: