Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:46:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects 3 #16  (Read 1038 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 10, 2024, 01:04:08 am »

Holly's back home, and she has a plan…

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 02:53:19 am »

For some reason I always get this comic muddled up with By The Book 2. (I have a similar problem with left and right: I know which is which but if I don't actively think about it I'm likely to use the wrong word.) I realized too late that I even voted in the poll for By The Book 2. But this is the one I meant to vote for, and I'm pleased to see it getting a fairly rapid return.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 06:15:21 am »

Great issue. Always happy for more Sturkwurk!

India's fetishy business vest and skirt is such a great outfit. Though business-fetish was pretty much her look before she was enslaved too.

So, interesting development with Holly...

She's spinning a good lure, but I think if I were Brandon, my first question would be "What did you do with the crystal you already have, Holly?"

Because...I don't think the blue crystal actually came up when Noelle, Holly, or Pamela were being converted. I believe Holly had it on her when she was taken...but I don't think anything about it was divulged to Keli or her master actually on the page (though if anyone can correct me, please do). It's probably so surprising to them that there's a single other crystal/master in town, that it wouldn't even occur to them to ask about a third one...and their questions to Holly and Noelle seemed specific enough that it didn't come up...and of course, Pamela was bimbofied right away.

And it's possible that Holly could come up with a reason. Brandon's pink crystal is much-faster acting, after all, and her proposal is to grab a woman off the street (just like Kelli does). But I'm hoping that Brandon realizes something is off, and re-zonks Holly with his crystal.

I'm assuming that the pink crystals probably work the same...and right after Brandon accidentally enslaved Noelle in issue 1, she was able to tell him what it does, and it specifically enslaved women.  I think there's a good chance that Kelly's master's crystal is the same.

But...as we know, Holly was able to use the blue crystal on her boss. I think that even though it's slower acting, the blue crystal's advantage is that it works on men...so they'll have a decent chance to turn the tables on Kelli's master.  Being enslaved to one pink crystal seems to give no defense against another pink crystal, so they'd have to be clever.

If it seems like I'm biased against Kelli's master over Brandon...what kind of monsters would take a gorgeous redhead like Pamela and make her blonde?  Terrible, terrible monsters, that's who Wink
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:30:37 pm by crazydorian » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 09:19:50 am »

Lend her the crystal?  Do you want Found Objects 4?  Because lending the crystal is how you get Found Objects 4.
Totallyspies
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 05:46:49 pm »

Amazing issue.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 11:33:13 pm »

Thinking on this more, another reason I don't think Kelli or her master are aware of the blue crystal...

If they'd left Holly to her own devices to set up a lure for Brandon, Holly knows the blue crystal works on men and probably would have just used that. The 'lure Brandon into giving her the pink crystal so she can snag him a harem gift' must be something they told her to do without asking her input.  She's already pretty much been recruiting for him with the blue crystal anyway...so I'm really hoping he notices that something is wrong with her suggestion next issue. Cheesy
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 11:08:52 pm »

Personally, I hope it doesn't resolve too quickly. I am delighting in the chaos where you're not sure who is coming out on top.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: