Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:54:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 591: Eat and Run  (Read 6744 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 10, 2017, 12:48:47 am »

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:00:19 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 02:23:12 am »

I guess Hitomi was looking forward to a whole night of fun... but let's be real, nobody could have really planned for a memetic infection.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 09:59:21 am »

I'm surprised that Hitomi is looking to make it out of the Infirmary without encountering Mr. Watch.  And with no sign yet of Danielle or Julian, where does Adrian think he's going?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 11:38:26 am »

Hitomi's expression in that last panel looks more threatening than sympathetic. She's shown Adrian a very, very good time. Are we going to find out what she's supposed to do with Caitlyn?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 12:17:40 pm »

she know what to do
sji-436
sji-443
F___ and run
sex and run

side note I want say some thing a midnight but hold back.
you will post when ready
thank you for posting
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 01:39:37 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 10:32:31 pm »

Hitomi's expression in that last panel looks more threatening than sympathetic.

Yeah, I noticed that too.  It looks like she didn't get what she expected and she ain't happy about it.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 09:20:58 am »

Which is weird because she wasn't completely pleased with the "role playing game" while it lasted.

Some notes on EvilAdrian

1. He's more of a risktaker, more aggressive, and more goal oriented.
2. He's a less considerate and adventurous lover.  Can't tell what this means about the quantity/quality debate.  He might take more opportunities, but not maximize them in as satisfying a way.  Best balance for me would be Arian "returned to himself" knowing that he has to be more proactive, but being into the same level and talent of fantasy fulfillment as before.  But that's my preference.  I see no indication that that's where we're actually headed anytime soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: