Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:43:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #4  (Read 32955 times)
Mars80
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 08:24:50 pm »

Hey.  I'm pretty much just like the two posts above me.  I found the first issue to this and Beyond Rubies a few months back and have been waiting to join the site since.  Thanks for the awesome comics.  I can't wait for more!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 11:35:01 pm »

We really appreciate all the people who came here to purchase a membership after seeing this in an unauthorized location! I don't really want to get into the big piracy debate, except to say that we pay a lot of money for content here (like, mid-to-high-five figures), and we really need a substantial membership base to make that work.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 06:32:30 pm »

Wow, is that per-comic or in aggregate?  If the former I'm really surprised that the business model works out.  I for one am happy to pay for value provided -- pirates are thieves.  Period.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 01:35:59 pm »

Wow, is that per-comic or in aggregate?

In aggregate. Don't give the artists ideas!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 03:17:49 pm »

I also got a membership after how much I liked so many of the comics I found on other sites.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 03:18:52 pm »

I also got a membership after how much I liked so many of the comics I found on other sites.

And thank you! Smiley

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 07:43:07 am »

Looking forward to HK volume 5 whenever it appears here, great story, hope it will continue. Wink Wink
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: