Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:33:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite scene?  (Read 7262 times)
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« on: August 19, 2016, 07:29:04 pm »

So far my favorite scene of this story has been Daffyd and Nicolette at the opera.

The sheer joy Daffyd displays as he completely messes with her head is wonderful.

A close second would be Ulrika on the bus, especially after he leaves and she realizes that she's been speaking out loud in public...

What are your favorite scenes?

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 11:33:09 pm »

For me it's definitely what happens to Lela in chapter 8 - her transformation, mental and physical.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
arclopez
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:04:19 am »

For me it would be the scene where Escaloyana is knocking at the door and he enslaves the three girls into giving him a silent blowjob.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 08:13:00 am »

There's a lot... the end of the most recent issue is certainly up there, as is what happened to Lela in 8.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: