Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:36:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT presents "The Unicorn"!  (Read 6641 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 02, 2016, 11:33:49 am »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to announce the release of our lastest feature, "The Unicorn"!

Sheila (Chrisatie Stevens) and David (Donnie Rock) are looking for a "unicorn"... a girl to join them in three-ways. It's hard finding a unicorn! When Carrie (Cassidy Banks) moves in as their housemate, Sheila's unique persuasive talents are deployed to lure the unsuspecting young woman into their bed... and into sexual servitude to them!

Available now at Mind Control Theatre:

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/unicorn

Remember that members of Mind Control Comics get 20% off all of our movies!  If you are a member, check the "Member Discounts" page on the Forum; if you are not, just sign up here:

http://mindcontrolcomics.com/admin/signup

And thank you, as always, for your support!

-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 09:15:19 pm »

Hot trance scenes!

OTOH, the progression of the MC left me scratching my head - Sheila was mc'ing Carrie to be *her* slave, in love with *her*, and so on. Then full bore to being David's slave, calling him master... I was just confused.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: