Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:24:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The HMB Sketchbook 2016 is On Sale Now!  (Read 10281 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 10, 2016, 07:14:52 pm »

We're super excited to announce that the HMB Sketchbook 2016 is now on sale here at MCC! It's 34 pages of new and unseen sketches, pinups and pages from Beyond Rubies and more, including some forthcoming titles! It's available for download for $7.99.

Just head over to our signup page, select "HMB Sketchbook 2016," and you'll be checked out and can download it immediately. Members should sign in to their account to purchase and download.

Note that you don't have to join MCC to download it; this is a separate purchase.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 05:30:04 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
av0999
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 01:44:08 pm »

Was great to see Ambra and Antra in HMB's style. James will always be the definitive artist for their Comic, but it was great to see another make pin ups of them.
Hope to see the sketch's fully coloured one day, maybe along with Petra and Niri... I can dream can't I?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 04:56:18 pm »

I liked the lactation stuff...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 09:36:20 am »

I liked the lactation stuff...
Glad people liked it.
It's something I'm thinking about continuing.
Possibly outside of the sketchbooks, but I'd have to tweak the designs and ya know...add dialogue.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 04:53:43 am »

I thought I had posted in this thread a while ago.  In any case, I've bought both sketchbooks, and this is definitely something I'd like to see continue yearly.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 10:33:02 pm »

I thought I had posted in this thread a while ago.  In any case, I've bought both sketchbooks, and this is definitely something I'd like to see continue yearly.
Appreciate it!

I don't see these continuing, though. 
They're a lot of work and this one didn't do the sales numbers needed to make it worth all the additional time and effort I put into them.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 05:22:04 pm »

Understandable.  Can't blame you for stopping if you're seeing diminishing returns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: