Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:27:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Occurrence #5  (Read 17295 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 22, 2016, 02:30:28 pm »

Time is running out for the Earth girls...

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:53:02 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:42:36 am »

Ok, I was not expecting the *redacted* lady...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 06:45:01 am »

I freaking LOVE the *REDACTED* girl!  It was a nice surprise and I hope to see similar women peppered into the scifi and magic comics.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 07:53:01 am »

Wow. Who would have thought that *redacted* was *redacted* *redacted* and *redacted* *redacted* *redacted*. Totally fucking *redacted*!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 09:05:39 pm »

Well, it was a pleasant surprise, certainly (though Patagonico obviously has little experience drawing snake women... no offense). I love the transition from her being dangerous and controlling towards being obedient - that's the 'magic' of mind control  Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 09:56:27 am »

A good issue all together. The 'Weapon" chosen is an interesting one though it seems it was useful in this case.

I am a little concerned though that there is only one issue to go. I'd think that it will not have enough pages to conclude the story without rushing things. After all, he still has to "free" the girls, get back to earth, be thanked by the girls and have the girls show him what they can do for him apart from the obvious sex things. As a side light, we might also want to know who the "masked man" is.

All of that done in 12 pages will be very rushed. Leaving parts out will seem incomplete to me. Of course, it could be a double or triple size issue as the final one but that has never happened in the history of this site so I hold out little hope for that.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 12:36:35 pm »

me think that the earth man is the spaceship master.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 02:28:36 pm »

me think that the earth man is the spaceship master.

Exactly.  Which is why spaceship-guy doesn't really react to the Earth guy until this issue.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 03:11:35 pm »

Exactly.  Which is why spaceship-guy doesn't really react to the Earth guy until this issue.

Do we even know it's a spaceship? And not just somewhere in the future?

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 04:50:58 pm »

Now I think of it, both the dominatrix lady and even snakey look like two of the girls... maybe they're the same too?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 09:09:01 am »

Now I think of it, both the dominatrix lady and even snakey look like two of the girls... maybe they're the same too?

It would be interesting. I don't know how much of that is just art style though. The thought's definitely crossed my mind as well.

bac_vi
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 10:07:33 pm »

I'm just glad this one got updated so quickly.   I've been looking forward to it, hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next one!

ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 11:59:46 pm »

Daphne seems to be wrapping up a number of open comics... a trend of which I heartily approve. At 1 issue per week, running lots of series is just not good. If she gets the number down to a half-dozen or less, the plots will move along fast enough to follow and anticipate.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 03:56:25 pm »

Daphne seems to be wrapping up a number of open comics... a trend of which I heartily approve. At 1 issue per week, running lots of series is just not good. If she gets the number down to a half-dozen or less, the plots will move along fast enough to follow and anticipate.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 03:57:17 pm »

Need to clear some space for new stuff!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: