Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:01:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy World #3  (Read 12271 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 04, 2016, 10:52:57 am »

Some women take being a "sexdoll" very literally...

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:58:37 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 12:33:48 am »

I hate to talk shit... the art in this is wonderful, but the actual kink is a big turn-off for me. Not everything can be for everyone here, but an unresponsive sex doll is... not attractive. Hope someone else is having fun with it tbh.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 09:06:52 am »

So we're not only back to the original artist, we're also back to the implanted fantasy thing?  That's a nice touch and something that I think Issue 2 really skipped out on.  Since that's the most common element in this series thus far, I'm looking forward to learning who the culprit is and what their end game is.  Is it some voyeur who enjoys turning loads of women into nymphos or is some dude trying to design a harem to his own specifications?  Given what it's been like so far, I'm pretty inclined to think voyeur.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 09:14:35 am »

I hate to talk shit... the art in this is wonderful, but the actual kink is a big turn-off for me. Not everything can be for everyone here, but an unresponsive sex doll is... not attractive. Hope someone else is having fun with it tbh.

I have to agree with you about the whole unresponsive thing.  Zombies, robots, and mannequins typically don't do it for me because they don't really do anything; that's half the reason I'm not a huge fan of Steve Steele's mind control stuff.  Still the main reason I found this to be hot is because some random woman was made to utterly love the idea that she was less than what she is.  I still prefer when the woman actually shows some life, but when she makes herself into this, seemingly willingly--emphasis on seemingly--it's good for a once in a while gig.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 09:52:03 am »

Although they work under the studio name, this is a different artist than #1.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
kmorea
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 11:23:33 pm »

FYI, 2 errors in the text:

Page 6: "BUT I THEN I REALIZED I HAD A PROBLEM." One too many 'I's! ;-) Could be either "BUT I THEN REALIZED I HAD A PROBLEM.", or "BUT THEN I REALIZED I HAD A PROBLEM.", but not both. :-)

Page 13: "I'M USED BY A GUY EVER NIGHT NOW". EVERY?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 11:32:54 pm »

Collector's edition.

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 12:13:12 am »

Corrector's edition?
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 10:57:45 am »

People functioning in a sexual haze don't always use perfect english.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 05:36:25 pm »

http://oglaf.com/perhaps/2/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: