Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:18:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman hypnotising men  (Read 5126 times)
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« on: August 15, 2015, 04:28:45 pm »

Hi. Perhaps I'm in a minority but I'd love to see more woman hypnotising/brainwashing men to be their slaves. I was always turned on by the episode of Lois and Clark called "Illusions of Grandeur", where the woman was the villain (always hot anyway) and she used the TV to hypnotise anyone who watched her channel. Just the zombie like stare and obedience was such a turn on, plus Teri Hatcher was super sexy back then :-) I love the thought that the woman in the MCC universe want to control men for their own sexual needs. I loved the titnosis scene from Waiting Room #4, as the woman wanted the other woman and just took her mind away for her own pleasure. Some MCT or MCC pieces would be great (but MCT would be AMAZING!)
cofsnz
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 06:35:14 am »

I agree that you need a woman who hypnotizes men and feminizes them and turns them into cuckolds.  Or infantilizes men.  Or turn them into "pets".  Or the use of hypnosis to make an alpha male more beta.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 03:49:44 pm »

I prefer female subjects, but definitely would be against feminization/cuckold storylines. That's a particular kink that I don't think the majority of the people on this site share.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: