Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 08:12:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Audiophilia #2  (Read 14967 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 21, 2011, 11:51:13 am »

Our inventor continues to perfect his device...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 07:15:25 am »

Daphne, It's nice to see an artist is able to do a comic for you since you have had so many problems and still are having some issues, am waiting patiently for this new chapter, hope it comes out soon.
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:36:17 am »

Nice sequel! Resistance is futile. Cool

Yippee ki yay!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 07:52:54 am »

Story progressing very nicely, can't wait for the next chapter (if there is one) to see who else our inventor adds to his growing harem, hope he has a case of Viagria for all those long winter nights.
Lightcycle
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 12:26:31 pm »

for some reason I can't see issue two, it appears on the home page but when I click on it I only see the first issue. I am still an active member and have reset the page several times... help...
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 02:33:06 pm »

issue 2 all I can see is issue 1 would like to see issue two
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 03:04:21 pm »

Go to issue one, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "next issue" link.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 03:49:35 pm »

Fixed!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 04:09:44 pm »

I am looking for a 3 and 4 on this storeline. I like to see that he give each harem woman in his group a new name Say Janice can become Jan and the other women do the same.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 08:50:01 am »

Daphne, I would like to read your story that inspired this comic, but I can't find anything along these lines in your list of stories on EMCA, please let me know the title so I can read it, thanks. Grin Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 09:02:18 am »

Daphne, I would like to read your story that inspired this comic, but I can't find anything along these lines in your list of stories on EMCA, please let me know the title so I can read it, thanks. Grin Grin

There's no story behind the comic, in this case. Except for a few rare examples, most of the scripts for the comics are originals, rather than based on stories. Glad you liked it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: