Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:42:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2 #13  (Read 2643 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 31, 2023, 02:55:40 pm »

Where has everyone gone?

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Ghisario
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 03:23:55 pm »

An exciting new chapter of by the book to start 2024!  Shocked
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 08:24:59 am »

Enjoyed the new entry, as it's always fun to see. I'm not sure if we've seen Leslie before (the cast has gotten so big), but I like her design, and Francesa programming women is consistently hot.

I've voiced my thoughts on some of the direction in previous entries, so I won't rehash things. Suffice it to say though, I always enjoy By the Book when it makes an appearance, regardless of any minor personal preferences Smiley
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 08:47:35 am »

I'm not sure if we've seen Leslie before (the cast has gotten so big), but I like her design

Leslie appears in Part 11 (with backstory).

GB
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 02:17:03 pm »

Oh, yeah. There we go.  In my defense, even though it was only two parts previous, that was a year and a half ago Wink

Edit: I notice checking back in the last few issues, I see Charlotte left H with Jane and Thena last issue, but now she seems to start back with him picking up where she left off just before that bit in issue 12, telling him his new fantasy. Gave me pause in the re-read, but I assume we're just flashing back to it now because it's more relevant.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 02:24:22 pm by crazydorian » Logged
Bakeacake
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 06:21:16 am »

I'm not sure if we've seen Leslie before (the cast has gotten so big), but I like her design

I am very confused. On page 17 of part 11, it specifically mentions that Leslie was Craig's Ex. How did she suddenly become Jeremy's ex? Page 21 of part 10 and page 1 of book 11 mentions a girl named Cathy being Jeremy's ex instead.
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2024, 03:04:29 pm »

Pretty soon every good looking woman you meet will be part of your harem by some degree of separation.

"It's like the Social Security Administration, but its purpose is to keep track of the MC's slaves."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 03:10:26 pm by snivgrits » Logged
Goyg48
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2024, 01:05:33 am »

is there a chance the MC will comeback and break free from spell? i Hope so  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: