Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:21:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 416: Typecasting  (Read 10444 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 02, 2015, 12:04:53 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 12:33:23 pm »

Glad to see the booty-grabbing quotient in the comic is going up.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 12:34:26 pm »

Glad to see the booty-grabbing quotient in the comic is going up.

Caitlyn's booty is well worth grabbing, I'd say.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 12:43:48 pm »

And Erin's got her right at the perfect height, too.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 03:38:41 pm »

Why didn't Erin get a number in the last set-up?  She was down there watching the fun with the Icelandic Import...or am I conflating something?

That's a GREAT preview pic.  A little reminiscent of the treatment Erin got on The Night of the Watch when Adrian decided it was "time to explain."
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 12:23:39 am »

I'm kind of upset that the prospect of expanding the harem doesn't bring smiles... still waiting for Adrian to get on that train.

Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 04:39:49 am »

I vote Hitomi!

(The Author of this post acknowledges that as a non-creator he has no vote.  He further acknowledges that this is not a cheerocracy; it is a cheertatorship.)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 08:23:10 am »

I'm kind of upset that the prospect of expanding the harem doesn't bring smiles... still waiting for Adrian to get on that train.

Well, he might be thinking, "How much stamina do they think I have...?"

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 09:30:30 am »

Well, he might be thinking, "How much stamina do they think I have...?"

That is a legitimate worry. On the other hand, there's literal magic in this setting - maybe Erin can help him out with that. Do her harem sisters a solid and give Adrian boundless sexual stamina.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 12:05:20 pm »

How close is he already?  Frankly, it's wonderful that I can ask that question, because if he's a special specimen or somehow enchanted to be that way, it allows for a LOT of beautiful, sexy fun in a short span of time.  Grin

"Tonight" he had the ritual to free Pearl's memory (which involved sex with Erin and...Dani?), sex with Pearl and Reka, followed by sex with the Icelandic Import, and Hayley, then Caitlyn, then the lineup

which is:

A. Marliese,

B. both Twins (because as newbie Hayley apparently claimed Twins' Privilege)

C. Laura,

D. Mallory,  and

E. Dani!!

Plus, I think I must be forgetting somebody else here.

Oh yeah, and when he first got back from Pearl's Erin and Jacqui split the first portion of his time.  Can't believe I forgot that.

I had the non-sexual reading of his last conversation with Rain, but I could easily be wrong about that.  Could she have one-upped Jacqui in the oral skills department and found a way to give pleasure AND energy?  Hmm.

As for the next cheerleader to add to the harem of...is it 10 now?  My vote would be for either Hitomi or the Captain whose name I can't recall at the moment.  Imani seems to have found her own fun with the lucky dancer and the frisky archaeologist.  Wink
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:29:44 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 09:53:45 pm »

I also vote Hitomi, his harem is long over do for an asian
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 06:51:00 am »

On an unrelated subject, I hope Unflappable Sue gets some action as a reward for her ability to put up with all the craziness in her town.  She definitely appears to deserve it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: