Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:41:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 413: Please Take a Number...  (Read 15738 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 02:14:56 pm »

Because I don't think that would be an accurate statement.  I hypothesize that she's still gay, but she's intensely attracted to her master.  Perhaps we're in for a statement from her like the conversation between Jacqui Laura and Amy when they made their own fun on Harem Night?  Wasn't she already involved in a similar one just recently with Jacqui and Dani while watching Adrian rock The Icelandic Import's world?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 03:03:19 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:01:12 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 04:19:45 pm »

But we know what Marliese's watch programming was because it's there in 45: she loves him and she needs to fuck him. I don't think it matters what her sexual orientation is in the face of that.

And 45 is still one of the hottest scenes in the entire comic, at least for me.

I might be in the minority here, but I think I'd find Mallory and Marliese talking about their orientation to be hot, at least on the cerebral level - then again, I like explicit induction like in #45, and our writer likes that to be more implied.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 07:27:02 pm »

I like explicit induction like in #45, and our writer likes that to be more implied.

Oh, I like both! SJI is a lighter-touch comic, but I'm perfectly happy with 12 pages of induction...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 09:43:56 pm »

I like explicit induction like in #45, and our writer likes that to be more implied.

Oh, I like both! SJI is a lighter-touch comic, but I'm perfectly happy with 12 pages of induction...

I like both too... but a well done induction scene, like in the aforementioned #45, can be pretty hot. Depends on the context; the idea that Mallory was aware of and complicit in Marliese's induction was super hot... here's hoping there's something similar going on with Amy/Haley and Jacqui/Miriam, when/if they ever get full-on inducted.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: