Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:45:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 411: Unregulated.  (Read 7721 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 15, 2015, 09:51:29 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 11:36:11 am »

Now, my first thought was that this would be a flash to Jakob watching from afar - but that looks like the strip club, possibly? So Sawyer and co?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 08:14:15 pm »

This looks a little like a living space, so it sort of splits the difference between being a VIP room at Sawyer's where two customers are being entertained, and possibly being a hideout for Jakob.  Neither of the guys we can see looks much like Jakob (or what I assume Jakob looks like now) but that...doesn't mean much. Wink
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 12:15:28 am »

So, having a look at it--this looks like a new facility.  Where exactly, I can't tell.  I don't know who this security guy is.  My first instinct is that this is wherever Jakob has been recovering for these months and he's bargaining Pink Clouds for free rein during his recovery.

However, there are several problems with this.

1. We don't have definitive proof he's run across Pink Clouds before unless the formula preexisted whatever the hell was going on between Jacqui and the devious yet framed Tarbox.  So, why would Jakob have that to trade?

2. We have no indication that...wait a second--what was he adjunct teaching in the '80s?  Was it chemistry?  Maybe Jakob has the paper credentials to indicate he could produce this stuff.  And yet--

3. Almost everyone who's been around Jakob for an extended period of time sees him as powerful, toxic, dangerous, but a complete technical dipshit.  Part of his family fortune is in the making of timepieces, but he couldn't make one if his life depended on it.  He doesn't have the discipline to create PC, or adapt the crystals on his own.  He's strictly a scavenger.  So, what's going on here?

Could this be where they dumped Vik?  I can't imagine Vik cogently bargaining his way out of a psych hold or gaining friends that fast, particularly in his current raving state.  He DOES have the technical expertise and the malevolent desperation, but not the gravitas (yet).

There's one other possibility that I can think of off the top of my head--this might actually be the facility from which Q finagled a furlough. He could be playing both ends against the middle.

This is getting VERY interesting!  Grin
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 01:24:38 am »

That last frame is an empty hospital bed - so I assume it's the girls that Vic left dosed with PC.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 01:48:05 am »

Huh.  The set-up doesn't look much like the clinic (which was abandoned anyway) to me.  This seems like a different facility, larger than the Wilmot clinic and med-stop. *shrugs*
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 07:21:43 am »

me I'm think that is Vikram is make the Pink cloud.
 in the last picture is Him pick up his lady from the clinic
I bet that he is have fun some where.
also the police are look for him

Back (SJI-294) the bed (SJI-314)

Sawyer know about the pink cloud when it first made
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 07:45:59 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 09:34:26 am »

The last picture is an empty bed.  I thought this whole thing was one facility.  It looks like it's that same "security" guy talking on the phone with a stoppered beaker in his hand.  That doesn't look like Vik, and the other rooms on the monitors look more like a house than the VIP facilities at Sawyer's.  If it's all the same building, it would seem highly unlikely that Sawyer would have hospital facilities (even an abbreviated experimentation ward) attached to his club.

So, here's my question--is the room with the empty bed part of the facility the security guy is overseeing, or is it someplace else?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 10:49:57 am »

He looks a lot like Sawyer to me. There's something of the puffy pirate shirt about his attire though. The conversation would make sense if he were Sawyer. I was thinking his supplier might be Julian rather than Vik, the bed thus being Cherry's. It might be intended to be the bed Katie was in in 314 but the detail is different if it is. Julian clearly was aware of what was going on with Vik (274).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: