Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:08:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Audiophilia #9  (Read 9967 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 15, 2015, 01:55:17 pm »

We like to call this the seed round.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 02:53:08 pm »

The what? Huh  Oh, the process, not this thread in particular.   So, seed round:  providing a provisional future schedule with covers to spark discussion.  Okay.  Interesting.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 03:57:10 pm »

OK, so if this is the seed round what was the June 9th post. Ground breaking round? Wink

GB
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 08:35:32 pm »

I think Daphne is making an investment joke.  The comic has been laying the groundwork for the inventor 'convincing' that one woman to back his invention.  In venture capital circles that initial backing is often called 'seed funding' or the 'seed round'.  In this context it's also a pun on, well, I'm sure you can guess.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 10:21:17 pm »

I think Daphne is making an investment joke.  The comic has been laying the groundwork for the inventor 'convincing' that one woman to back his invention.  In venture capital circles that initial backing is often called 'seed funding' or the 'seed round'.  In this context it's also a pun on, well, I'm sure you can guess.

I'm glad someone got it!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 07:14:25 pm »

what gift, Grin show today
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 11:30:52 pm »

Hmmm, yes. Interesting. I see. You weren't kidding about the "seed round". Dinah certainly got a nice feature, and some nice other things. The promise of the cover was delivered on.

Page 9 and 11 are fucking gorgeous. Big props to Raro for those spreads. Page 10 gets a little derpy in a few panels though; some of the faces look off.

I was expecting Claudia and Stephanie to be taken in different directions after what was said in Chapter 8. Seems like they are still sharing the same programming. Which is fine, the last panel of them servicing the same invisible cock is pretty damn hot. Just, variety is the spice of life and all.

Liked him chilling on the couch, getting the double BJ while enjoying the Claudia action via iPad. Very apropos.

Good, good times over all. Much love for this series, have I.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: