Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:09:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Plans  (Read 36157 times)
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 10:45:58 am »

Short, simple, and very enjoyable.  The way that he was able to induct the women so easily without props makes me wonder at his background.  A magical wish for the power, maybe alien experimentation, who knows?

I'm inclined to think he's Hypnotized them all before, and that it took several sessions to make them all so thoroughly obedient.  Either that, or they're all highly suggestible.  Cheesy

And as others have said, the artwork is excellent.  Looking forward to the next installment.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 02:00:15 pm »

Regardless, the whole comic was hotter than hell. Lucifer would be envious.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 02:09:44 pm »

Absolutely loved this one.  Showing that last panel without seeing the follow-through is criminally illegal.  Yes, I did just say "criminally illegal."  That's how much this comic wrecked my brain.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 02:11:40 pm »

I am pleased to announce that this artist will be taking over "The Canadian Girlfriend." I'm super-excited it's coming back!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 02:22:31 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:24:59 am by GodWilling » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 02:30:36 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:47:50 am by GodWilling » Logged
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 03:04:34 pm »

Great to hear that "The Canadian Girlfriend." will be returning. The first episode had so many apparent amomalies (including, but not limited to, internal Canadian flight numbers for what was implied to be a US airport, duplicated flight numbers and a redacted passport - I can see that going down well at US immigration!) that I was beginning to wonder if it was completely real. And, of course, not knowing if anyone had been MCed and if so by whom and how (bit like Cluedo really: X was MCed by Y using Z....) I did suspect the spectacles at one stage, thinking that they might be more Google than Gucci, as the youg lady managed to doggedly retain them throughout but a review of other Daphne comics reveals that all her young ladies show an impressive ability to retain their spectacles througout major bouts of sexual gymnastics. Well, I suppose they do provide eye protection in the event of fluids flying around....

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 03:07:14 pm »

Don't read too much into the airport there; just assume that, yes, that's SFO. AC781 is a real flight number, for what it's worth; I just rolled off of it on Monday. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2015, 12:53:46 am »

Not literally I trust  Wink. OK, will ignore the flight status board at the airport - thanks!

GB
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2015, 10:01:05 pm »

Wait until you guys meet the Paranormal Event Action Response Team, an organization tasked with keeping gods, mad scientists, and other  doers of abnormal events under wraps in Canada. Yup. NEIL/PEART has your back. If you've got problems with an evil mind controller, they'll be there in a rush.
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2015, 12:13:12 am »

Another comment--it was fun imagining all those women saying things like "Yes, Master," with all the various British accents and voices.  If you ever decide to make Travel Plans into a movie for Mind Control Theatre, I nominate Taylor Wane to play the blonde bank manager.  Heck, you don't even have to make the whole story--just that scene with the Hypnotist and the manager would be more than enough.

As I said before, I look forward to the next installment of Travel Plans.  Please don't make us wait too long.
fdroosevelt
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2015, 06:29:39 pm »

I am pleased to announce that this artist will be taking over "The Canadian Girlfriend."

Really? How does her current master feel about that?  Wink
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2015, 03:30:19 pm »

Are the women in on the final page the same ones as he interacted with during the day?  I think they are but the art is slightly difficult to follow (or at least the style is unfamiliar enough to me that I am uncertain).
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 04:44:18 pm »

Are the women in on the final page the same ones as he interacted with during the day?

Yep!

stretchgilbert
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 08:44:16 am »

I LOVE This One! LOVE The Artwork! Wish U Could Continue This One
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: