Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:56:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #16  (Read 18742 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 07, 2015, 01:12:14 pm »

Domestic bliss at last?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:09:58 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 07:51:15 am »

Looking forward to this. Here's hoping Bethany can stay... enlarged, if she's going to be about the house most of the time.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 09:37:00 am »

Wonderful issue... my only complaint is that we don't have another one soon. Seriously. That's a good problem to have for you guys. ;-) The dynamic with Nicolette and Bethany has wonderful potential...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mvcomics
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 01:08:16 pm »

Yeah you can't end a comic like that and make us wait 6 months! Then again "Startup" had a similar ending and I don't think we'll ever get to see what happened there. Wouldn't  care if it wasn't good!
sturtles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 04:08:01 pm »

Nice Job! Just me but I'm getting confused with the characters and their relations.... The story is too long in making and the characters are outside  their introduced environment and outfit spits getting messy to me..

Is it possible to have a introduction pdf with the character's bio data and background for easy referral?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 05:34:29 pm »

Yeah you can't end a comic like that and make us wait 6 months! Then again "Startup" had a similar ending and I don't think we'll ever get to see what happened there. Wouldn't  care if it wasn't good!

Yeah... whatever it takes to get Portalcomic to do THK more often... I'm interested.

ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 06:53:40 am »

I have to ask, though: who is the apprentice and who are the architects on the cover? Traditionally, the golden girl would be the apprentice, but somehow, that doesn't fit.

;p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: