Mind Control Comics Forum
September 28, 2024, 07:22:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 382: Battle Stations  (Read 9223 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 09, 2015, 09:19:36 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:11:10 am »

So who get pair up with and give best sex Grin
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 12:50:21 pm »

Behold the power of these fully armed and operational battle stations.  (I've never heard them called that before.  (Oh, shut up.))
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 06:04:31 pm »

Is this Ein getting flipped, or the aftermath of Jacqui's "move" on Dani?

ETA--or a window into Marli's treatment of Vik's "forgotten" victims?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:26:43 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 08:01:18 am »

So, that might be our answer.

GW's hypothesis about Erin feeling Dani's sensations was correct.  If it's a byproduct of the healing ritual, I think we may have our "pink bubble" solution as well.  If all three participants are temporarily psychosomatically or magically linked, it's possible that that switch flipping was Pearl and Adrian feeling Dani's sensations.  Very interesting!  Grin
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 08:15:47 am »

How sure are we that it's 'temporary,' though?

Hot page regardless. Here's hoping that Erin uses that strap-on on Dani. I'm sure the feedback loop would be pretty intense.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 08:44:17 am »

If Erin doesn't want Jacqui to stop, Dani's occupied at the moment.  I'm thinking the strap-on is either for Caitlyn (she's the one who left to get it) or Mallory.  Have we seen Erin and Mallory together before?  This is a "La Ronde" situation again, but even then, I don't think that particular pairing happened.  And perhaps I should have typed "temporarily."  Wink Grin
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 10:03:59 am »

If Erin doesn't want Jacqui to stop, Dani's occupied at the moment.  I'm thinking the strap-on is either for Caitlyn (she's the one who left to get it) or Mallory.  Have we seen Erin and Mallory together before?  This is a "La Ronde" situation again, but even then, I don't think that particular pairing happened.  And perhaps I should have typed "temporarily."  Wink Grin

While sharing orgasms would be awesome for sex, having it long-term would be a hassle - think about it happening while sleeping, or driving (though at least I assume it's a dry orgasm in Adrian's case, otherwise it'd be awkward as hell, heh). I wonder about this in the context of the 'future' guest pages we've seen - was that going on then?

But for real Erin using the strap-on on Mallory seems like it'd be a no-brainer - I'm sure that would feel *amazing* given the current context.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 12:33:18 pm »

Well, in one he's broke and miserable and Erin is angry and performing angry plays with Weston.

In another Erin is dead and Adrian seems to be wasting away of some affliction plus incalculable grief.

The Dice Roll most of us...well, several of us...like has Erin and Adrian married with a grown daughter exploring on her own.  Much of the harem seems intact, and there's been some other coupling within it (though we don't see the results yet).  Pearl is neither present nor mentioned--which might mean that there's a better dice roll out there somewhere that we should be hoping for.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 07:47:33 am »

By the way, what did happen to Vik's thralls at the hospital?  Was he treated for the hand wound and released into police custody, or is he still wandering around in the snow with a bleeding hand, looking like a complete raving lunatic?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: