Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:01:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Discussion board.  (Read 54023 times)
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2021, 03:11:18 pm »

So far, no issues of 'Friend Request', 'Checkered Past', 'Unknown Pleasures' or 'Help' in 2021.
These are all good stories.
Can we look forward to any of these soon?
I have been looking forward to the 'Unknown Pleasures' update for almost a year (last issue 8/6/20).
Thanks
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2021, 11:17:13 am »

I hope I don't sound too rude, but the group of them are always moving forward on stuff. As Daphne has explained before, there are many factors. Please feel free to search the boards when other people have asked similar things. Sometimes there's a long pause between updates. Delving a little further (and again, please don't take this as intending to sound rude), there was a poll put out asking if people want less stories with more updates to them, or a broader offering of stories. So, she's already gauging the community to know what to deliver. Another example of this website looking at what the community wants would be how we get the polls asking what our favorite stories were.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2021, 06:16:46 pm »

Everyone has their favorites, and none of those are cancelled, so you can expect updates. We can't promise exactly when, though.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2021, 04:18:58 am »

Daphne I would be interested to know what sort of time frame comes into play between you coming up with a story and the art work developed to back it up and then to actually appearing in MCC.

It would also be interesting to know if Covid has dramatically affected this process to any great degree.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2021, 10:07:13 pm »

One-year anniversary of the last update to "Unknown Pleasures".
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2021, 08:57:48 am »

Is there really a need to post this twice in different threads?
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2021, 06:22:23 pm »

Is there really a need to post this twice in different threads?

I feel that there is!
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2021, 06:04:09 am »

You know the more I read Forum the more I sympathize with Daphne and I am reminded of the 14th century poet John Lydgate's famous quote which I shall paraphrse "You can please some of the Members all of the time, you can please all of the Members some of the time, but you can't please all of the Members all of the time. He also said "You can't get blood from a stone". I think that says it all.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2022, 07:32:46 pm »

Reviewing older and more recent comics, I want to endorse Rafinha's work. Sang Froid and Friend of the Family 2 were both drawn by them, and I really like the way they depict women in general, and hypnotized women in particular.

Good stuff.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2022, 10:43:21 pm »

Reviewing older and more recent comics, I want to endorse Rafinha's work

Then we have some excellent news for you in the near future.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: