Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:22:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Cable Concepts  (Read 7735 times)
DeltaDelta
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: February 10, 2015, 06:05:12 am »

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this comic, especially how you use character. Each comic essentially has exactly the same set up, with a woman (or women) coming to the same apartment building and going through what amounts to exactly the same process, BUT each story is unique and engaging because each of the characters is so well realised.

As I am a fan, now comes the almost obligatory “what I would like to see next” part  Wink

First Ideas that don’t mess with the existing recipe:

1. Prequel showing where the punkish brunette came from, after all she was already in place when the “hot blonde” moved in and I find her intriguing.

2. I’d kind of like to see a mother and daughter move into the apartment building.

3.  A pair of girls’ moves in to the apartment building, only one of the girls already knows what happens to girls that move in there!? Said girl is hopelessly in love with her BF (the other girl) and is willing to be transformed herself for a shot at being with her (frustratingly hetro) lady love...

4. The communal areas of the complex are becoming so dilapidated that they’re putting people off before they even see the apartments. The Manager manages to find a female builder in dire straights who will work for room and board (he provides the materials, she provides the labour and in return she gets to live in one of the apartments rent free with all her bills paid) of course the no nonsense, maybe even slightly butch looking, females builder slowly becomes a sexy Builder Babe...

And now ideas that do slightly mess with the recipe:

1. I’d like to see a GUY move into one of the apartments. Specifically a boyfriend of one of the tenants; the scenarios would be roughly like this, girlfriend moves to town (and into the apartment complex) but boyfriend quickly looses all contact with her. Boyfriend comes to town to find her but there’s no sign of her at her job or at the apartment complex, and the Manager denies all knowledge of her. Downhearted the boyfriend is just driving off, when he thinks her catches sight of the girlfriend (looking very different) entering the building; storming back in he can’t find her and the manager once again denies all knowledge (maybe he even takes him to her “supposed” apartment, only for it to be empty or occupied by someone else...) Smelling a rat, the boyfriend decides to “stick around” and impulsively rents one of the apartments in the building... where he is slowly transformed into a woman, just like the others who populate the building...and once “he’s” transformation is complete he is reunited with his girlfriend...

2. An old woman moves in. She as she transforms she goes from old woman, to sexy cougar and finally ends up a perky (18+) teenager...

3. The Manager decides to expand his financial base, opening a combination bar & restaurant just down from the apartment building. The place however is very “hooters-esque” and uses some of the tenants as staff, and if you go round the back and down some stairs (very much in a “basement bar” kind of set up) you find yourself in very discreet “gentleman’s club” also staffed by his tenants...
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 09:38:21 am »

Just see tv show that combination bar & restaurant name biking
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 12:11:30 am »

I like most of these ideas and see them as having great potential for future issues.  However, instead of making the boyfriend turn into a woman, how about he becomes the manager's partner and moves into the complex as a new promoter or technician or something?  Also, if there's to be a prequel starring the original tenant (the girl who was there when the hot blonde moved in back in issue 1) it should explain just how it is that these women become what they are.  Perhaps she was the test subject for the TV program that brainwashes all the tenants and for whatever it is that physically changes the women.  The manager could find himself going through an entire trial and error process until he gets it right (or she becomes utterly brain-dead, after all, she seems to have the least personality of all the women there).
dmmun
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 10:04:04 pm »

If you do an origins story, you don't even have to make it so the manager is initially evil or has an intent of transforming/brainwashing the tenants. He could be under the same treatment as the tenants, but turns out, well, we know how he turns out. Which would allow for a partial reveal, while creating more mysteries. We're not really here for the story so I wouldn't break anyone's back about it. Excepting the manager's back, he's kind of evil.
knatten10
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 03:27:02 am »

Great story! This one and BR are my favs here! I d like a story abt a female journalist moving in to cover to examine rumours about the house. Of course she finds nothing but decides to stay in the end...

I d also like to follow some of the previous women further. Maybe even more growth, daytime plays with their new friends. I ve got a thing for huge dildos...

K
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: