Mind Control Comics Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:40:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 369: The Universal Constant.  (Read 18321 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 04:33:50 pm »

Us not knowing is good for the story.

I disagree, but, hey. There's ways to handle knowing an induction that can still make it super hot when the inductee acts on it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 05:48:58 pm »

And then when X happens, she does Y.

Wait a minute.  I know about Q, but who's Y?  Did I miss something?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2015, 12:07:51 pm »

Wait a minute.  I know about Q, but who's Y?  Did I miss something?

To summarise: Dani, pendant, Einfríður, Erin, Miriam, carrots dangling, icicles, bicycles, popsicles, fridge, munchies, crunchies, nipple and clamp, fishnet, Yvette, Robert Plant rubber plant, damp.

It's Yvette.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 07:27:49 am »

I'm sorry, that game totally lost me.

Seeing that tomorrow's issue is going to be 370, I started idly wondering about the next milestone issue.  But, when I actually checked the calendar I discovered that without any surprise two part splash pages or vacations from our hardworking team, the actual milestone is set for the ides of May.  That's still a ways off.

Please note, I'd really like to see flashbacks to Pearl and Ein's inductions WELL before that.  Ahem, sorry.  I seem to be losing my voice.

Interestingly enough, I haven't asked for, nor will I ever ask for a revisit to what could be one of the sexiest tableaus in the SJI, the discovery of Pearl's spanking fetish, because it involves Cavalier Hair.  One second, I forgot his name.  Oh, that's right.  Weston Hartley whose character design Michael Mann accidentally borrowed when casting the lead in Blackhat.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:33:35 am by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 10:30:03 am »

Ok This what I can up with a list Who is still in the house.
  Johannes, Einfrldur  : one bedroom
 Mallory, Jacquelyn : two bedroom
Adrian, Erin : three bedroom
Danielle , Caitlyn  : four bedroom

if got right there are four bed room and sleep two people and den sleeper couch?

or one will have three people.

I do not know if Marliese and Amy are still in the house?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:50:36 am by laguna85 » Logged
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 11:23:00 am »

I think a possibility is that Adrian walks Pearl home and she "seduces" him there.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 11:27:21 am »

Even better, Jacqui and Adrian walk Pearl home and then threesome...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: