Mind Control Comics Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:27:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 535: Hazmat Incident.  (Read 8969 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 15, 2016, 12:23:34 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 06:15:28 pm »

maybe in library Huh
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 07:14:51 pm »

My guess is Laura's lab.  Maybe Vik left a mess behind?
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 07:32:54 am »

Is there gonna be a harem expansion because that's what it looks like
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 09:19:56 am »

to much sex power Shocked
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 07:33:44 pm »

Who is her coworker here?  Is this another chemistry student?  A supervising PhD?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 11:23:24 am »

So, 536 answered my initial question, though I'm curious about the advisor's name.  I'm sure it'll come up in due course.

Now, one last time for the forgetful folks in class (like me).  These cotton balls soaked in pink substance are coated with The Cure more dangerous than the Drug, right?  Not PC, because theres no "ugh!" followed by trance state?  So, basically, she's sealing the bag and the bag "burped" some of the cure into the air?

Okay.  So, was this like a physical Freudian slip?  She'd been attracted to her advisor for a very long time and the opportunity presented itself and she just...took it without thinking (like a Jordan Belford fan, "TAKE it!").

Or, is this a complete accident?  Which feels even cooler but raises more questions

For instance, why is Laura not wearing a mask or noseplugs to seal this bag the way she was when she was brewing the stuff?  Do they not have noseplugs at this facility?  Perhaps invest in some, particularly because The Cure seems to be universally effective.  Even those few (women) who are immune to PC are affected by The Cure.  This is a spectacular result, of course.  However, I'm curious as to what Laura was thinking as she's working on this.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:14:54 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 11:37:22 am »

For instance, why is Laura not wearing a mask or noseplugs to seal this bag the way she was when she was brewing the stuff?  Do they not have noseplugs at this facility?  Perhaps invest in some, particularly because The Cure seems to be universally effective.  Even those few (women) who are immune to PC are affected by The Cure.  This is a spectacular result, of course.  However, I'm curious as to what Laura was thinking as she's working on this.

I'm thinking that the Pink Cure might be addictive in and of itself. It's a hot idea, at least.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 07:14:55 pm »

Whether it's addictive or completely personality-warping, it seems to be more universally effective than Pink Clouds since Jacqui is immune to Pink Clouds but not The Pink Cure.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 11:28:47 pm »

It also hasn't really been shown to make people into slaves, merely incredibly libidinous, so it's a little less scary.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: