Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:32:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1255: “The Madness of Crowds”  (Read 1598 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 16, 2023, 01:04:22 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2023, 10:50:53 pm »

I truly do wonder what Miriam’s play is here. I don’t think it is against Adrian, given that she pacified Erin by saying “He’ll love it” in issue 1248. Does she just want to enhance the boobs of every woman in the harem, while also taking over the role of harem queen which has (arguably) been Erin’s, with Danielle and Mallory not far behind? Or is there something more sinister? It clearly wasn’t something planned, given she didn’t know the BE was going to happen or that it would lead to suggestibility, but she took advantage of it and seems to show no signs of stopping, if Jacqui is any indication.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 09:39:33 am »

I assume it's tied to the Q fantasy sequence with bridal Miriam and sex slave Erin (right? I am not in a position to go back and check at the moment) which led into this whole Pink Clouds sequence. Somebody's pulling strings to land particular women.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 01:36:36 pm »

Erin is still Adrian's slave; Miriam had to give her an incentive not to answer when he called her. We've really no reason to think that what she said was anything other than a lie.

The programming of Kanti seems increasingly likely to me to be significant. The women shown, in sequence, were: Laura, Erin, Danielle, Giselle, Caitlyn, Katie, and Miriam. But the women who were actually there were Laura, Erin, and Miriam; the others were just illustrations of the possibilities. Kanti's first conversation upon waking was with Laura.

It certainly appears as though the perfume was created as a result of Laura being distracted by that conversation, which could not realistically have been planned. But it does seem like a bit of a coincidence that Kanti should call the first woman she's supposed to recruit using the perfume samples she's been given, and by so doing cause that woman to fall victim to a different perfume, which that woman then distributes to the second woman on the list.

Maybe it's just a mistake, but Kanti started that conversation by asking "Drinks tonight?", to which Laura replied, "Sure!". But Laura closed that short conversation by saying, "Tomorrow, 7?", to which Kanti said "Perfect." Possibly what we saw was only what Laura believed to have happened? If that is the case then the two threads could easily be one. But the perpetrator would have to be someone capable of creating the new perfume.

The inclusion of Giselle and Katie in the Q fantasy is interesting. Q may or may not have history with Katie, but we don't know who has ever met Giselle. I'd have thought the key point of Miriam's role in the Q fantasy is not so much her being the bride as that she is to be made pregnant. That would seem to tie in with the Patrick/Miel/Jacqui and Adrian/Pearl Wilmot bloodline thread, pointing my suspicions more towards Jakob than Q, or Sawyer and Yves. But who knows? (Which, let's face it, I could have just said in the first place.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: