Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:41:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 407: A Proper Host  (Read 5702 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 01, 2015, 12:08:45 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 01:02:23 pm »

I think that's Erin's hair we get a little snip of.  I think it'd be a little sad if that were Adrian's cap.

So, a proper host, huh?  So are they angling for him to have Hayley join the fun, or the Icelandic Import, or are there more stages to this?  Hot sexy fun and some insight into the crystal?  What an excellent combination! Grin
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 12:11:48 am »

"It won't be the first time they've done this." Oh, really?  So, they made a pastime of flambĂ©ing boyfriends' brains in wilder...er, younger days?  Hmm.

And it's a fun concept, but, um why?  Why exactly are they trying to pull this on Adrian?  It's not like he hasn't been willing to provide pleasure when invited to do so.

And in other news, while the Import has officially joined the fun, apparently Caitlyn has relinquished the strap-on to Marliese.  Has she had it for a couple of iterations now?  During Jacqui's confessional, Marliese was using her own technique to shift Mallory to a higher plane of existence.  This might be a continuation of that.

Also, is the connection still active?  Can Erin and Dani feel Pearl's escapades in her room and what Adrian is doing to the Import?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 01:02:04 pm »

The last time Adrian slept with Haley she was clearly not in her right mind, and after the influence of Laura's Pink Clouds antidote wore off she made it pretty clear that she wasn't interested in a repeat.  Jumping into bed with him now as herself would raise questions about her change of heart, while pretending to be Amy would not -- at least as long as the subterfuge goes undiscovered.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 03:49:58 pm »

Actually, she admitted it was amazing in the next breath after she said she never wanted a repeat.  Rather like Pearl's post-coital attitude after the intervention of the crystal.Wink

My first impression of Amy and Hayley's charade game was that it sounded like a way to share pleasure, grow or test their bond, have fun with a bit of a shared inside joke, and develop a "nuclear option" for ending the relationship if it ever soured.

And for bonus points, I focused on the negative outcome--something exceptionally unlikely because Amy has been conditioned not to be jealous.

Taking another look, I must admit I'm exceptionally curious.  In the past, Adrian has accepted change of heart as explanation for a behavior change.  He might be less likely to do so now, but that's not clear one way or the other.  It should be fun finding out what the Twins have planned. Grin
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:55:39 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: